Hunter the Trapper

Hunter Trapper - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Aug, 2016 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
15th May, 2016 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Hunter is a dark figure. He is around 5'11" with an olive complexion, dark eyes and hair. He sports a short beard and mustache. He is strong but not very muscular. He has a rugged appearance but with a bath and the right clothing he can look like a noble. He has high expectations and sees himself as the sole ruler in the kingdom one day.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Reflections on your mother

My mother, she meant the world to me but now she is gone. Her name lives on not only in my heart but in my actions because I intend to fulfill her wish for me to become the future ruler of all the land. If she could see me now I'm sure she would be proud that I am not crying in some corner, instead I'm taking it on myself to make sure my training is furthered and I get all I need to know for combat, leadership, etc.

On days where it is particularly touch I think about her and the wisdom she gave me. Words of a mother cannot be easily forgotten no matter how old you become because you feel like a little boy again when you think about her.

17th Jul, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

My father is not someone I knew very well. It seemed like everyone else knew more about him than I did. I had no choice but to take their words as the truth.

I heard all kinds of stories about him being a great general, a good soldier, a good husband and more, although the latter I could not understand as he was gone most of the time.

As I grow older I've realized that maybe not everything they said was true and pass it off as they were just trying to give me positive thoughts about him. I do intend to research what happened to him and find out who he really was so my mind can be at rest about it.

22nd Jul, 2016 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Why Am I Hunter?

Strange how the oddest of moments can be a wake up call to how easily you can be assessed by someone you don't even know. I saw a little girl and she could read me. She said I was "free" and free I am. I do not live by the dictates of the left or right but only what I believe is best for me.

24th Jul, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Finding a job

As a trapper I've found good work in getting a hog for the tavern owner Stefan. his customers sure do like that meat since he keeps asking me to get more. At first I didn't have much success but after getting help from Lady Fluke I was able to get more success.

This job is also helping me to get the experience I need to go to the next level. I've also been getting better with managing time as I also have time to do an odd job of cleaning the outhouse. I don't like it but someone has to start somewhere.

30th Jul, 2016 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Wish I could change this about myself

The Dream woman that visits me each night whispered to me something that I had to give some thought. She wanted to know what I wish I could change about myself. I gave it a lot of thought and decided that I needed more soul.

Soul is probably the one thing I take for granted but its needed a lot just moving around the Town. Young as I am I focused so much on battle that I did not build up qualities that will ensure I get a simple job done.

Now I have to work on changing that as I get experience I ensure it goes towards my soul so I can be more reliable for the town people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2016 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I never thought about being a ruler over anyone. I thought I would just have a normal life, learn some trade, get married and settle down, however my mother told me that there is something special prepared for me and I intend on living up to her wish and the legacy of my father.

While being a ruler is probably further from my reach than it is for others I cannot give up. No matter how long the journey I cannot forget that it takes one step in front the other to make the distance shorter. I will by all means do my best to command an army and start to conquer the enemies of man until I have crushed them.

10th Aug, 2016 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Town Guard

My only interaction with the town guard was when I tried to talk to the chancellor. I guess like most politicians I wasnt big enough to be taken seriously.

I've heard the rumors of the guard arresting people for not obeying the law but im yet to encounter that. Not that i would want to be arrested but i like to go on the facts and not tavern gossip from the local drunks.

Even so the town guard do their job in protecting us. If they were not there i am almist certain that the town will be under immediate seige by an enemy to man.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,