Hunter the Trapper - Page 15 of 18

Message to Advisor You have not heard from - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Closed
ROK II Character 9
16th May, 2018 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 15

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I've hit the plains again as I need to gain all the gold I can for the upcoming training I need to pursue. I've spent a lot on my castle and other pursuits since the Dark Regions was rid of the evil, now I need to get back the gold.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I am heading towards the west in a bid to test my courage and skill while at the same time gaining experience and hopefully a lot of gold. I can't do much without amassing more gold since spending most of it on my fort.

24th May, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am heading east to test my courage, skill and strength. I have as my plan a resolve to win at all costs in the goblin lands until I can become significantly more experienced. I am not going in a stupid way, I am well prepared with the relevant potions and my training. When I am in the heart of the goblin's ls will let you know more.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 15 Trapper Hunter

What I will do tomorrow…

What I will do tomorrow no one knows, I do not even know because I am led by how I feel during the day. Sometimes I go to sleep having a mission in mind and become sidetracked the next day into doing something different.

4th Jun, 2018 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I have to say that the instructors in this city are very dedicated to their job and insist that I learn thoroughly before moving on. I cannot argue with that so I am in a lengthy training cycle at the moment.

6th Jun, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

What I plan for the next week…

Now that I am in Anglesey I will probably stay here for more than a week as I will want to explore what it has to offer. I am also very interested in the skills that the guilds can teach. There are so many of them so I will need to consider my options when they are available. This should be my time well spent til the next week.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 15

Where I see myself one year from now…

Based on my training in the new Guilds I belong to I will see myself training because some of it takes months or years specially if I aim to bring myself up to the level I am expected. Other than the training I will be trying to push my way both east and west to see if I can take on tougher foes.

12th Jun, 2018 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

Message to Advisor

You have not heard from me in awhile as I have dedicated a few years towards training at the guild. I feel more powerful than ever but it has taken allnmy gold so I am heading east o test my skill and vet more gold.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,