Hunter the Trapper - Page 16 of 18

Pedigree with Lia Lia, we have been together - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jul, 2018 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Closed
ROK II Character 9
24th Jun, 2018 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 16

Message to Advisor

Today there were a few skirmishes with what I would call hopeful combatants but they were no match for our skill. I say "our" now because I have taken on a companion to see what assistance he might be if I may ever need it.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Since my training at the guilds I have been having a glorious time in combat. Foes that are normally troublesome are made to taste my vengeance. I cannot be too prideful because I am out of elixirs and the bowmen have taken my health down so I make my way back to town now.

4th Jul, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Marrying Lia

My marriage to Lia was a grand day. She dressed in a beautiful white dress set with real white roses. We were married by the local judge at the Town Hall after having it decorated with white tapestry and the same kinds of white roses. In attendance were all that knew us but mostly from Lia's side as my own parents could not be there. Lia was beautiful, her eyes sparkled and she looked like the most beautiful of all the white roses there.

4th Jul, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 16 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I have taken up some training and a closer look at both my clan and my relations as I have been neglecting both. According to your advice I should not be and I have made a resolution to ensure both are taken into consideration during my daily activities. This is the reason I am in Town for an extended period of time.

4th Jul, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Honeymoon with Lia

After a wedding of white roses we chose to go to a quite cottage on the outskirts of Llafair. It was a wondrous night and I could tell it was all knew for her as she kept herself pure for me which made it extra special. As I held her in my arms I could feel the bliss between us, I feel she is part of me now and we will be one together for eternity.

5th Jul, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Solidifying My Relationship With Lia

Lia is the woman that I have waited patiently for all my life and it is a good thing to because I could not see me continuing without her. I can already envision her by my side as queen but I have not told her this as yet. Each day we grow harmoniously together and soon we will want to have children.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 16

Children with Lia

Lia is ready for children and I believe I am prepared as well. I have reached a status in my career where there is no one close to my level. I have a lot of gold, a castle and so I think it is only beneficial that I start thinking about my prosperity. As such we will begin doing the necessary to bring our own little ones into the world.

6th Jul, 2018 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

Pedigree with Lia

Lia, we have been together for a long time now and you know me more than anyone else in the kingdom. You know that my love for you is great and reaches far beyond the grasp of any power. We should grow old together and make our children strong so they can continue our legacy. They will be princes and princesses.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,