Hunter the Trapper - Page 17 of 18

The Most Important Spell While I guess most - Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Aug, 2018 - 9:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 
Closed
ROK II Character 9
9th Jul, 2018 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 17

Message to Advisor

Of recent I have found managing my backpack more of an issue than a help. I have so many items I need to carry but only so much space to keep them. I may need to find a better way to carry all these things or I might forget them in the time I need it the most.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2018 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Having a Familiar

I have hardly used my familiar and perhaps that is because I have not develop him as I ought to. The Dream Catcher has now given me the idea and I will have to act on it. When I awake in the morning I will set about ti get all the scrolls necessary to make my Familiar battle ready.

19th Jul, 2018 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having a Horse

Having a horse is a necessity out on the plains otherwise travel would be very long. Horses are also good at combat and can often rescue you from a situation. It is always better to get a well armored horse as the weaker ones tend to die quickly. I am also a member of the rangers' guild so my ability to move has grown so much.

19th Jul, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 17 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

It has been a long time since I have written to you simply because I have been in intense training within the guilds of Anglesey. Maybe I have done too much because I have grown old but my visit to the wizard in the northern mountains will soon fix that. I will be in touch with you soon.

21st Jul, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

My extensive training has made me old again. I need to get back to the wizard of the north so I can renew myself or I will face death again and I cannot afford that so I am taking all the necessary measures to stay young and full of vitality.

24th Jul, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Still on my way to the cold of the north but it takes awhile to get there because of all the immediate attacks I encounter every 10-20 miles. Even if I overcome this fairly often it makes me have to spend the day recuperating and tending to my wounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 17

The Importance of Magick

Magic is essential because the world we live in is full of magic. Unfortunately, there are those who use their mafic for unsavory actions and destruction so any faithful warrior will also seek to be a very good magic-user to counter attack with magic. I could not envision a world without magic… it would be a dull one.

5th Aug, 2018 - 9:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

The Most Important Spell

While I guess most will say that death touch is the most important I believe it has to be healing because you care more about your own life rather than how much damage you can inflict. Of course it is a matter of interpretation but that is how I see it.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,