Hunter the Trapper - Page 4 of 18

Message to Advisor I have been doing well today. - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jan, 2016 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
8th Nov, 2016 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 4

Familiar Description

A large wolf dog is what Hunter chose. He felt it was better to chose a look that was more common and not as noticeable. This way there would be a surprise by anyone expecting just a normal dog rather than one with powers.

Timber, the name of the animal of any woodsman, has a height that reaches his midsection. His long legs propping him up and giving him better sight than the average war dog. His eyes are steel blue and his fir almost pure white except for places where there is some grey.

Timber is called via a ring that Hunter wears. This ring is never taken off.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Favorite Skill training

I've looked through my options to learn a skill and they are all very interesting. Some are not optional while others can only be learned by the rich. When I can I invest my gold in sword specialization because it gives me an incredible chance of making an attack compared to not having the skill. There are some skills that tend to popup more than others but for the ones that are needed most often I try to be an expert in it.

18th Nov, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

After the most recent patrol I've finally been able to save enough to buy my own humble home. I disliked sleeping out of tavern rooms and they aren't good for my aspiring reputation either. I've also continued my training building up speed and attack with my remaining gold. Hopefully this path will take me closer to being a Ruler of Kings.

5th Dec, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 4 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I am need of knowledge to defeat barbarians. These strong warriors take me out quickly. Maybe I lack the right specialization but will correct that now. The cost is high but the cost of death is even higher so I am devoting my time towards weapons that I need to be proficient in. I have to find a way to get a lot more gold because without it I am not able to progress much.

18th Dec, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Were it not for my limited gold because of training I would have sought the mystic healer in Llafair but since I do not have gold I have to use the conventional treatments from the town's physician. This is supposed to speed up the healing time but my wounds are deep and the healing takes longer. I am anxious to return to patrols.

20th Dec, 2016 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

I have taken up the game of chess. I do not particularly care for it but I have grown to like the feeling of winning games. I also want to face the challenge of trying to beat the local chess champion in Llafair as he is supposed to be so good that the odds are in the favor of him winning. I intend to prove them wrong, but like everything else we will see what fate offers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I have increased in level and powers. I am now what will be considered level 7. It was no easy task but its good to be here. Soon I will progress to level 8 as I defeat everything on the patrol. I have the feeling that greater things are coming that will be challenging so for now I will sleep til tomorrow.

1st Jan, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I have been doing well today. I went on patrol and despite numerous encounters from marauders to ants of the giant type to bears I did not get a scratch on me. Of course I know I cannot be prideful and take one step at a time however I do look forward to level 8 soon. I also look forward to restoring my Soul which is in an awful state now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,