Hunter the Trapper - Page 7 of 18

Message to Advisor Llafair is almost in reach. - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
15th Apr, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, each day I grow in wisdom and strength but mostly in experience. I am stating to feel like I finally have command over my destiny but I know I cannot become prideful because of it. Still, it is gratifying to know that I am able to accomplish a lot more compared to what I tried to do before in my early years. Now its almost time to sleep and I am sending you this message from the goblin lands. Yes, it is scary to know but I am doing Ok here and nothing should happen to me during the night. Til we meet again stay safe.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2017 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sir, I never saw myself as a person that would need to know the finer things in life such as etiquette but here I am learning it. I guess if I am to be a ruler I need to know about such things otherwise I will not be able to get along with anyone. I have decided to study this well until I am as expert as I am with my weapon. Then ibwill move back to my exploration of the surrouding land.

17th May, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have been away for a long time and even died in the process. Its a good thing that the gods look kindly upon me so I can once again return to the living. I have to be more guarded against Chaotic Warriors. They seem to have grown more powerful or perhaps I finally met a worthy opponent. Whichever it is I cannot take them lightly. I will see you when I get home.

4th Jun, 2017 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 7 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I cannot write to say I have good news, in fact I have found it a difficult thing to stay from getting killed despite my advanced fighting and tactical skills. I am right now attempting to rest this night and head to the Town right after in order to rest and research what must be done to avoid the chaotic warriors.

12th Jul, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Dating Lia

Lia, you are so golden. Your eyes watch me in such a way that feel helplessly in love with you. I cannot help but make sure your every need is taken care of because I cannot see my days being without you. I hope that we can become stronger in our relationship and that you are able to feel my genuine interest in you and your happiness.

16th Jul, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, my advisor and friend, how are you? Today was particularly challenging. I decided to explore the east only to be encumbered by constant combat. Although, I am able to defeat many of them I have taken on grave injuries myself. My horse is still in good shape, it seems that he is more well protected than I. I am trying to make it back to Llafair now but the troops to the east are not making it easy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 7

Message to Advisor

My advisor and friend it has not been a good day in fact this is the thirteenth encarnation of myself as I died while trying to fight off a chaotic warrior. Of late they are getting smarter by healing themselves during battle so they are hard to kill. Some of them even have enhanced armor lime myself. While the experience is good the risks in the plains are way higher than they used to be.

21st Jul, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Llafair is almost in reach. I hope I can make it there in time as I am low on Manitou and healing potions. I am also low on my own health and can barely stop thinking about the pain of my wounds. If it weren't for my trusted horse making up all these miles to get back would be a torture. I am sending you this message for now to let you know my location and destination until we meet again.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,