Hunter the Trapper - Page 8 of 18

Thoughts on Lady Fluke Lady Fluke has to be - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
10th Sep, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 8

Deciphering Lia

Lia your eyes are so beautiful and your heart delightful. Taking you home to your parents and having to leave makes me anxious to see you the next day. What about if we could see each other all the time and we never have to live apart? I will love if you could be mine forever, my wife, my love and my friend… will you marry me Lia?

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, as powerful as I have become I still cannot be boastful as it took me a long time to gain the courage to resurrect from spirit form to human form. I wish to gain experience and in level but at the same time I cannot risk all. I will attempt to spend time learning many skills and boosting my own personal attributes so I can move about the plains with more confidence.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Sebastian I want to thank you for the last elixir it was really the boost I needed in order to move forward into the plains. I am heading to the dark regions again in order to get some more skills that my advisor says I need. I thought I could get all that I needed but there is always more to learn and achieve. I will contact you again when I get to the town.

4th Oct, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 8 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I have finally been able to add the sturdy skill which has greatly improved my ability to endure in combat. I am hoping with this new skill I can extend my chances against some of the awful creatures that exist in the plains. I will have to meet with you soon to discuss this and assess my current situation in case there is something else that I'm missing. Thanks for your continued help as always,
Hunter.

7th Oct, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Strangest person in the Town

Lady Fluke is the strangest person in Town and yet the most helpful. Her requirements, the way she talks and looks are not the normal but then who can argue with someone who uses pretty pebbles as a monetary system. I have also found her attachment to the palace and living above a labyrinth strange in itself and leads me to wonder if she is not more than she seems to be. Maybe she is a white witch or maybe she is just taking on the human form but she is really something else underneath.

8th Oct, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I've finished what I needed to do in the Dark Regions by making a further check of what I had and what I was trained in before leaving. Right now it is dark and I am on the outskirts getting ready to hit the open plains where I know it will be very difficult. I am hoping to get back to Llafair to make further checks there and then to the Town to check back with you. Until then keep strong and save some healing for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 8

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, now that I have mastered a number of things its time to risk going back to the plains. I do wonder if I may soon need more assistance than just my horse and familiar as some of the beasts I am encountering show no mercy. It is late and I am going to rest but hopefully when I write again I will have good news to tell you.

11th Oct, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke has to be one of the most interesting personalities in the town. Not only is her looks a bit strange the way she talks is also perplexing. I am not quite sure what she is about as yet but I do know she is very helpful. She has a way for people who lack the basics of life to get something out of it. Anyone that first enters the town with some inclining to become an adventurer should seek out Lady Fluke's services.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,