Hunter the Trapper - Page 10 of 18

Town Body Guild Definitely one of the most - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Dec, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
30th Nov, 2017 - 5:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 10

Town Brothel

The brothel is unlike any place in the town. For one it is more of a training ground for what I will call deceptive magic that can make people do what you want but at the same time they do offer ways to make you stronger. They teach skills you would never think you would need but who knows what might happen in this crazy world. Apart from all of that I am not intimidated by it and understand its purpose. I like the fact that I can enter, gain knowledge and maybe some temporary satisfaction although I will have to layoff if I am to be married.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Mind Guild Town Studium Generale

The interesting thing about the Studium Generale is the skill set there is what you might think you need the least in order to fight your way through this world. That might be true if you want to be just a barbarian or a soldier but as a future ruler you need to know more than just how to use a sword and put on some armor. This is where the Studium Generale comes in. You can find skills here to refine your abilities in the area of interpersonal skills. Since you will be governing over others its important to learn how to do that just as good as you can with a sword against the enemy so the Studium Generale is vitally important. I am happy for all that I have learned and continue to learn there.

12th Dec, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have went through the plains as usual. I just got back after some major battles but I had enough eith me to see through them. I am getting old but my progress is still strong towards the next level in my life. One thing for sure… there aren't many near my position if at all so I can rest that part of my worries so I can focus on my main objective.

12th Dec, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 10 Trapper Hunter

Town Mystic Counsel

The Town's Mystic Counsel I feel keeps things in the right way within the Town. I believe there is a lot of magic that needs to be unleashed and the bad doers are afraid that the Mystic Counsel will destroy them if they get out of hand. Maybe its a ying / yang kind of thing where there is a balance so no one group takes control of everything. Besides that I have learnt many things there and gained a few unique items as well.

14th Dec, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian my good man there really isn't anything much to report because all I did was leave Llafair and make my way east to the orc territory. I haven't reached there yet so I am camping. Maybe by tomorrow I will. Yes, I am going brave but now that I've used a one shot I feel more confident, but don't worry I won't do anything stupid.

17th Dec, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, the day has been good. I am still on my way to the enemy lands but have stopped once again to camp. My encounter today was a bowman militia. They used to be a formidable opponent but they use the same tactics so it is easy to make an assault on them at any time because they rely too much on their bow. I hope to be back in the Town in a few days where I can catch up on some needful rest and check on my relations. Until then keep good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 10

Message to Advisor

I am back out here in the plains after certain death. I was on an assignment from the Winterlands and when I made the encounter I was over sure in my abilities which led to my downfall. I will have to try harder next time but I do not know if I am granted another chance. I need to visit the wizard named Nicholas to know for sure.

25th Dec, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Town Body Guild

Definitely one of the most important places to gain combat skills is the Town's body guild. The training there is vital to survival and its one of the first places I went to when I found out that running as a skill was one of the first things I need to learn. While I thought that anyone could run I learned that there is more to running when you're trying to escape death.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,