Hunter the Trapper - Page 2 of 18

Message to Advisor I am writing to you from - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Oct, 2016 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
4th Sep, 2016 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 2

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I've actually not been able to meet the chancellor. He always sends one of his guards to tell me how busy he is today. One day he will be begging to meet me when I've gained riches and rank. I plan to ensure that people like the chancellor are not only brought to justice, if they have done wrong doing, but also ensure they do not remain in their high positions while being unwilling to meet the people they govern.

We do not pay all these taxes only to be dictated by a ruthless monarch appointed tyrant and I will see justice prevail.

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2016 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at the tavern is not the most enjoyable part of the day as I rather be boosting my skills or fighting the enemy but when time is limited and I can't do much else stopping in for a drink seems like the right thing to do since it also boosts my leadership a bit.

Visiting the local tavern also gives me a chance to see who is moving around in the city and what they are up to. The wenches don't look half bad either especially after a few mugs of ale and a platter of meat and potatoes. So while its not the best part of the day it does not lack in entertainment.

21st Sep, 2016 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a tavern room has not ever been the highlight of my life its just been a necessity to avoid the cutthroats on the streets. When sleeping there it was always so noisy with prostitues upstairs and drunkards downstairs. Sometimes I felt like making a tent somewhere in the forest would be more satisfying for my mind and health but I would risk the danger of those deranged woodsmen.

2nd Oct, 2016 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 2 Trapper Hunter

Advisor Description

My mother was always a believer in the priests, monks and gurus although I did not take them on very much. It came as no surprise when I was approached by a priest named Sebastian who told me he was instructed by .other to look out for me should anything happen to me. In finding out how he could help I will see what mother saw in this arrangement to know if it is beneficial as I would not want to become a priest but a Ruler of kings! Thinking about it… most kings have an advisor so maybe this is preparation for my future rule.

5th Oct, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Dear advisor I will recall today's events as best I can. It started out with a patrol around Llafair that involved a bear attack that was very difficult but I came out on top. The bandits also attacked but we got rid of them befire they could do anything. I'm back at Llafair resting now. Hopefully I can get some needed rest before I go on the next patrol.

9th Oct, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

I've been on patrol for the last couple of days. It has not been as rough as it was in previous times, perhaps the bandits are thinning out. Or maybe it is simply sheer luck that I only had one significant encounter. I am still not finished though. Whatever the reason I am looking forward to completing the circuit so I can get some rest, train some more and move forward towards being the ruler of kings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Back on patrols again. While I am once again encountering enemies they aren't as fierce as I would expect or perhaps my added training has allowed me to so good in battle that I am not as weak as I used to be. Whatever the reason I am glad to be alive. I also want to thank you for your help in getting to where I am. The gifts you send are just what I need to be renewed and ready to go again.

11th Oct, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I am writing to you from Llafair. Yes, I am on another patrol. While some thinks it is very hard I like the experience I gain. It also pays better, not on the part of the chancellor but the marauders tend to leave a lot of gold behind. This allows me to get the kind of equipment and supplies I need such as healing elixirs. I must also thank you for your help as always as it helps me recover quickly.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,