Hunter the Trapper - Page 11 of 15

Town Exchequer The Town's Exchequer - Page 11 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 13th Jan, 2018 - 1:24pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 13 35 100 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
ROK II Character 9
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 15
Action: Explore
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 11

Speaking To The Horse

The horse was amazed to be speaking with a human but also relieved that his issue could finally be addressed. The horse says, "Bastian needs to understand that I am getting old and not as vibrant as I was in my youth. I need more rest days to recover and regular runs across the yard rather than be locked up here."

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I had an amazing day and miraculous one too. First, thanks to the wizard of the Winterlands I am young again. I have not looked this good or felt this good in a long time! I also was able to fulfill an assignment that enabled me to have more prestige than I had before but still my leadership is bad so I need to find other methods to bring up my reputation.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 8:54am / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter the Trapper MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I've decided to stay in the Winterlands for awhile and rest my wounds before heading out into the snow. Have you ever been to the Winterlands? It is an amazing place to get away from the normalcy of the cities but at the same time there is s much danger in getting there. Once you do make it you will be pleased with both the sights and sounds.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 11 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I've finished what I do in the Winterlands I think. They are still building many items there so it will probably be awhile before I can take advantage of their stocks. The local wizard has been helpful though and provided many things that I needed and could not get elsewhere. What a relief to have his sevices at my disposal but the getting there will not be easy when I need them.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 5:45am / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I have found that the chaotic warriors that dwell on the plains are getting stronger. Maybe like me they also train and develop their skills. I have to be prepared for this otherwise I might find myself in a very bad situation as happened to me earlier today while travelling from the north, the Winterlands to be precise. I hope to be back in the town by tomorrow.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Town Stables

I have not had much to do with the Town Stables other than to help the workers with a horse that they could not understand and to get a horse of my own. Even so the work they do there is vital to the transportation system of all. In fact before getting a horse if I did not have the ability to buy a ticket I would not have been able to get to Llafair.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 11 Hunter Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I have left the Town now that I believe I have completed all that I needed to do. I am venturing to the Dark Regions to see if there is something more for me there because as you pointed out I believe I have a task there that still needs to be completed.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 11

Town Exchequer

The Town's Exchequer is a curious fellow supplying gold as needed from person who think you have done a good job. He doesn't say much but he is always a delight to see specially when you are strapped for cash.

Guest please SHARE: "Hunter the Trapper" on:

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Hunter the Trapper Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Country (State) of the Day

Oregon

Country of the day Oregon

Unanswered Threads for Oregon, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Hour Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By martin 6.3 Days Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am