Hunter the Trapper - Page 11 of 18

Town Exchequer The Town's Exchequer - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jan, 2018 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
26th Dec, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 11

Speaking To The Horse

The horse was amazed to be speaking with a human but also relieved that his issue could finally be addressed. The horse says, "Bastian needs to understand that I am getting old and not as vibrant as I was in my youth. I need more rest days to recover and regular runs across the yard rather than be locked up here."

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I had an amazing day and miraculous one too. First, thanks to the wizard of the Winterlands I am young again. I have not looked this good or felt this good in a long time! I also was able to fulfill an assignment that enabled me to have more prestige than I had before but still my leadership is bad so I need to find other methods to bring up my reputation.

28th Dec, 2017 - 8:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I've decided to stay in the Winterlands for awhile and rest my wounds before heading out into the snow. Have you ever been to the Winterlands? It is an amazing place to get away from the normalcy of the cities but at the same time there is s much danger in getting there. Once you do make it you will be pleased with both the sights and sounds.

31st Dec, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 11 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I've finished what I do in the Winterlands I think. They are still building many items there so it will probably be awhile before I can take advantage of their stocks. The local wizard has been helpful though and provided many things that I needed and could not get elsewhere. What a relief to have his sevices at my disposal but the getting there will not be easy when I need them.

5th Jan, 2018 - 5:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I have found that the chaotic warriors that dwell on the plains are getting stronger. Maybe like me they also train and develop their skills. I have to be prepared for this otherwise I might find myself in a very bad situation as happened to me earlier today while travelling from the north, the Winterlands to be precise. I hope to be back in the town by tomorrow.

8th Jan, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Town Stables

I have not had much to do with the Town Stables other than to help the workers with a horse that they could not understand and to get a horse of my own. Even so the work they do there is vital to the transportation system of all. In fact before getting a horse if I did not have the ability to buy a ticket I would not have been able to get to Llafair.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2018 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 11

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I have left the Town now that I believe I have completed all that I needed to do. I am venturing to the Dark Regions to see if there is something more for me there because as you pointed out I believe I have a task there that still needs to be completed.

13th Jan, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Town Exchequer

The Town's Exchequer is a curious fellow supplying gold as needed from person who think you have done a good job. He doesn't say much but he is always a delight to see specially when you are strapped for cash.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,