Hunter the Trapper - Page 12 of 18

What I wish I did differently Had I the chance - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
14th Jan, 2018 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 12

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, word has come to me about a new political offering from Lady Fluke. Even with the help of the Winterlands Wizard I feel that this will significantly propel me to the next stage of my role as future ruler. I am in the plains but on my way back to the Town and will see you soon.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Town Crier

The crier is one of the most interesting places for me to visit simply because he updates what he has to say ever so often. In fact, he informs me of things that are likely to take place in my future because once he says there is danger in such and such a place I know that's where I am going!.

17th Jan, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Political Campaign by Hunter

You do not know me but I am Hunter. Do not think I am out to hunt any of you it was just a name granted to me by my father, a great hunter of the enemy and war general for the kingdom. That's right, I come from good stock and I want to let you know that in my short years among you I have seen the need for improvements and change. Some of you lament the way things are going, the high crime and lack of communication with certain of our leaders but I am here to say that I can change this. I have within me the skills, and talent to bring about this change. Hence the reason I have called you all here today in Lady Fluke's place to celebrate a new beginning.

17th Jan, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 12 Trapper Hunter

Betrothal of Lia

Lia's beauty is such a delight that having a grand betrothal is not much of a plight. I fancy her so much that I can hardly believe this is my day when we pledge to each other to become one. The evening will be at my abode since I have more than adequate room. There will be jesters, dancing, drinks and food to fill all the hungry relatives of hers. I will have no one to represent me so I will have my advisor at my side.

18th Jan, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, after the great turn out for my last political campaign I've decided to work towards another so I can restore my leadership and reputation. No sense being one of the highest ranks and yet disliked by so many. I am once again in the plains hoping to get enough gold to run a bigger campaign than the last.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

I am slowly making my rounds in the plains gathering a feel for what is out there with my new skills but at the same time not taking any chances as I cannot afford to meet the reaper again. As soon as I am able I will make my way back to the town again and we can meet and discuss what I must do from here on. Thank you Sebastian for your help and tips they have really helped me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 12

Message to Advisor

Encountered a lion. They are roaming these plains more than usual. It made me think about a lion's den and if there were a huge kingdom of lions that we did not know about. I am almost back to the town and should be there by tomorrow to go over things with you. I will then continue to the next stage.

25th Jan, 2018 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

What I wish I did differently

Had I the chance to reverse time and begin at the beginning then I would have tried to take in more of what was said to me. I overlooked some things and got a bit hasty in my quest to get ahead and that cost me greatly to the point that I have to be extra careful now.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,