Hunter the Trapper - Page 13 of 18

Message to Advisor After my travel on the plains - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Mar, 2018 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
28th Jan, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 13

I am glad I chose the path of…

While I have made many mistakes and have regrets I am glad I chose the path of a warrior rather than magic. While magic is very powerful it does drain you quite a bit in the beginning. It is also expensive and cannot be accessed as easily so for all these reasons I am glad to be a warrior.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

A Political Campaign by Hunter

My dear friends it is true that not too long we had a small gathering here at the Palace. Back then you had your introduction to me and wondered what I might offer. I told what I would do and here I am again to show you that I am not here for one moment only to disappear like most but I will be here always with you. So, today we are having another celebration to give thanks to the gods for you and your willingness to support truth, justice and the right way. Freedom for all people and peace among our neighbors. Do not forget me, I will stand by you and for you no matter the good or rough times.

2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I know our visit was short but I need to go back out on the plains to raise the gold necessary to invest in an army. I believe I have done all that there needs to be done and this is the final step that I am missing. I will see you again when I return.

10th Feb, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 13 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian. I met another chaotic warrior today. They are becoming more of a task than I have experienced before. I fond that I could best defeat him using a mixture of maneuvers, magic and brute force rather just one or the other.

11th Feb, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian today was without any significant events, either the enemy is afraid of me, I've been riding the lands of them all or they were simply asleep. Its a rare thing to go through the day not being attacked but I am on my way to Town to be healed so maybe this is a good thing.

19th Feb, 2018 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, it is unusual but I have gone days without any sighting of the enemy. This has happened before but happens more than expected. Perhaps my fame is spreading and they are keeping away from the blood of my sword.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 13

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, it was another relatively peaceful day but just as I was about to get some rest the plains people taught they would get the better of me by attacking late in the day. Of course they soon realized that it was not so.

7th Mar, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Message to Advisor

After my travel on the plains I think I will recharge myself and visit the Town again. While I could use my special abilities to stay out here longer I have become more appreciative of my age and the consequences of growing old.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,