Hunter the Trapper - Page 13 of 13

Message to Advisor Sebastian, it is unusual - Page 13 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 2 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 23 64 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 13 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 
ROK II Character 9
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 15
Action: Explore
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 13

I am glad I chose the path of…

While I have made many mistakes and have regrets I am glad I chose the path of a warrior rather than magic. While magic is very powerful it does drain you quite a bit in the beginning. It is also expensive and cannot be accessed as easily so for all these reasons I am glad to be a warrior.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Trapper Hunter

A Political Campaign by Hunter

My dear friends it is true that not too long we had a small gathering here at the Palace. Back then you had your introduction to me and wondered what I might offer. I told what I would do and here I am again to show you that I am not here for one moment only to disappear like most but I will be here always with you. So, today we are having another celebration to give thanks to the gods for you and your willingness to support truth, justice and the right way. Freedom for all people and peace among our neighbors. Do not forget me, I will stand by you and for you no matter the good or rough times.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter the Trapper MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, I know our visit was short but I need to go back out on the plains to raise the gold necessary to invest in an army. I believe I have done all that there needs to be done and this is the final step that I am missing. I will see you again when I return.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 13 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian. I met another chaotic warrior today. They are becoming more of a task than I have experienced before. I fond that I could best defeat him using a mixture of maneuvers, magic and brute force rather just one or the other.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian today was without any significant events, either the enemy is afraid of me, I've been riding the lands of them all or they were simply asleep. Its a rare thing to go through the day not being attacked but I am on my way to Town to be healed so maybe this is a good thing.

Post Date: 2 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, it is unusual but I have gone days without any sighting of the enemy. This has happened before but happens more than expected. Perhaps my fame is spreading and they are keeping away from the blood of my sword.

Guest please SHARE: "Hunter the Trapper" on:

+  « First of 13 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Hunter the Trapper, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Hunter the Trapper is not what you had in mind.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 16 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Trans 1.6 Day(s) Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 4.7 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes