Rate Mormon Battles Rpg

Rate Mormon Battles Rpg - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 11th Jul, 2008 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Dec, 2007 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Rate Mormon Battles Rpg

Rate Mormon Battles Role-playing Game

If you have played Rate Mormon Battles Role-playing Game located HERE, then please place a review here. If you are looking to place a review about Nephi Role-playing Game then go HERE.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Rate Mormon Battles Rpg
A Friend

Rpg Battles Mormon Rate

I've been playing Book of Mormon Battles RPG for a few days now. I love it. Even though it is a Mormon Based RPG, you don't need to have read the Book of Mormon to play (though it doesn't hurt).

Besides the need to have a better description of how turns work and action values (ie. attacking taking 10 turns) for the beginner; It is very straight forward. You balance your army with your production and taxation while trying to attack or fend off other players. It was tricky at first understanding all the nuances of the game and I wasted A LOT of turns making wine. That is part of the fun.

If you are ready for a turn based RPG that takes some thought, this is the game for you.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2008 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Rate Mormon Battles Rpg
A Friend

Rate Mormon Battles Rpg Studies Doctrine Mormon

I've played a number of these BBMMORPG type games and this one is just as good if not better than the stuff I've played. I'm trying to spread the word because I really want to see where you can take this game. It has so much potential.

This game is fun and had me hooked after the first day of playing. I check it 4 or 5 times a day to see how many turns I have. I'm glad someone thought of this. Book of Mormon Battles is the BOM! (hahaha get it)

See you in there.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2008 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Rate Mormon Battles Rpg
A Friend

Rpg Battles Mormon Rate

There seems to be lots of similarities between this game and ruler of kings, in fact, it is almost exactly the same. The fun part is, the style is different. The sayings and pictures are unique for each game. I was so happy I discovered so much treasure, I felt great.

> TOPIC: Rate Mormon Battles Rpg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,