Leah Hickman Murder Case

Leah Hickman Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Leah Hickman Murder Case
21st Mar, 2016 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Leah Hickman Murder Case

Leah Hickman Case Causing Fear
4th Jan, 2008 - 3:52pm

Who killed Leah and why? I have the impression is someone that lives in the same apartment complex. I hope the police can find some leads on this case.

international QUOTE
While Leah Hickman's body is finally resting in peace, many people in Huntington are living in fear. With no arrests, no suspects and no leads in this murder case, an uneasy feeling is setting in. With no motive and no explanation, it's hard to relax. A killer is on the loose. Who can relax knowing that? Police are working very hard and they're still working this case around the clock, but they're coming up empty and that's leaving many full of worries. Despite the sunny, clear day, an uneasy, eerie cloud still hovers over the neighborhood where Leah mysteriously disappeared. Her body--found one week later in the basement of her apartment building. Young women who must walk through here, travel in groups and with hurried steps. “It makes me real nervous. My sister lives on 5th St. And my dad on 1st St. I walk this alley constantly,” said Courtney Otts. Because Courtney often has no choice but to walk alone, she packs her companion. “My dad bought it for me a week ago to be on the safe side. Does a knife make you feel safer? Yeah, because I know how to use it. I was in the military. I'm good with a knife,” said Courtney. “I used to go to work and about my day and didn't care if anyone knew where I was. Now, I call my parents when I leave for work and when I return from work. I don't go out at night and if I do someone always knows where I am at all times,” said Stacy Haverland. Stacy lives all the way across town from where Leah disappeared. But, because she's a Marshall University student in the same age range as Leah, she's worried. “I’m actually very nervous and I’m surprised the person is still out there,” said Stacy. Source 6y

Leah Hickman Murder Case
Leah Hickman Murder Case (Hover)

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Hickman Leah

She has amazing eyes, such a pity that her life had to be taken by some brute. Its been 8 years now and Leah Hickman's family cannot get closure as yet with the mysterious circumstances surrounding her death.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

> TOPIC: Leah Hickman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,