France Rejects Veiled Muslim Wife

France Rejects Veiled Muslim Wife - Studies of Islam - Posted: 15th Sep, 2010 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2008 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

France rejects veiled Muslim wife

A French court denies citizenship to a Muslim woman, ruling that her practice of "radical" Islam is not compatible with French values.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7503757.stm

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2008 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Wife Muslim Veiled Rejects France

I do question what lies unsaid in this case. I do not blame France for their stand and I think it is one more countries should take.

After all it is they why they are desirable in the first place. If you are bailing from issues in your own countries please leave them there do not bring them to the nice place you desire to move to so that the old problems become new problems for your new home.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

France Rejects Veiled Muslim Wife Islam Studies

French Senate overwhelmingly votes to ban face veils in public:

The French Senate on Tuesday overwhelmingly passed a bill banning the burka-style Islamic veil in public, but the leaders of both parliamentary houses said they had asked a special council to first ensure the measure passes constitutional muster amid concerns its tramples on religious freedoms. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wife Muslim Veiled Rejects France

I can see where they are worried that this can have a lasting effect on a persons personnel religious views. I hope that the French can figure it all out.

> TOPIC: France Rejects Veiled Muslim Wife

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,