Instruction: How To Pray

Instruction Pray - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th Jul, 2008 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

By A Child
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

"When my son Daniel was six years old, he saw that I was worried because I had to attend a stake conference. I was unsure about what to teach the Saints. He came up to me and said, 'Daddy, that's really easy.' That's how children see everything.

"'Let's see, Son,' I told him. 'Since it's easy, tell me what I can talk to them about.'

"'Talk to them about prayer,' he told me.

"'That's a good subject,' I told him, 'but they've heard a lot of talks about prayer; what could I tell them that's new?'

"'That's easy too, Daddy. First tell them, "Before you start to talk to Heavenly Father, think about the things you want to tell Him."'

"'That sounds like a magnificent idea,' I replied. 'And then?' "'Well, once you've thought of it, tell it to Him! When you finish, wait and see if He has something to tell you.'

"So, through our prayers, the Spirit speaks to our spirit and testifies to us of the reality of our Savior."

Ref. (Enrique R. Falabella, "Why Are We Members of the Only True Church?" Ensign, Nov. 2007, 15)

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Instruction: How To Pray

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,