Dealing With Asperger Syndrome - Page 5 of 5

Cowards! People can be so mean and - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Jul, 2015 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Dealing With Asperger Syndrome - Page 5

Name: James

Comments: Sure, it is good to teach Aspergians life lessons before they have to apply them, but as an Aspergian myself can I just say two things? If you have a child/loved one with the syndrome, tell them to be proud of it. It allows them an aspect on the world no one else has access to. And another thing, we learn a lot of things by ourselves. I am in an all boys boarding school, and it has been very hard, but I went from being one of the least liked to a person with a few friends and who wasn't hated by a lot of people.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2014 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Syndrome Asperger Dealing

Human Encyclopedia Living In Poverty

I'm smart, shockingly so. "Human Encyclopedia" Has been used to describe me quite a few times, several of those times it wasn't even me saying it. I also have Asperger's, and no I didn't self diagnose. Co-workers, friends and strangers with Asperger's kept suggesting it to me. I disagreed, but during one of my few moments of being insured I went to a psychologist and met with him bi-monthly for about six months. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2015 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dealing With Asperger Syndrome Health & Special Psychology

Gavin Stone was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome and ADHD

“He can appear rude, impatient, ‘weird,’ detached, or uninterested, but this is not intentional,” she wrote. “He can also be kind, generous, and forgiving, but even this can appear awkward at times because some of it is learned and not always natural.” Ref. Source 2o

Image from Facebook public domain.

Dealing With Asperger Syndrome
Dealing With Asperger Syndrome (Hover)

9th Jul, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Syndrome Asperger Dealing

Cowards! People can be so mean and also so vengeful. If someone is rude to me my first thought is not to punch them in the eye, although sometimes I feel to its not something I would act on!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dealing With Asperger Syndrome

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,