Firewatch

Firewatch - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Apr, 2016 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Firewatch
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2016 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Firewatch

Firewatch

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the video game "Firewatch"?

Firewatch
Firewatch (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Firewatch

The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe.

11th Apr, 2016 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Firewatch Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well, I have mixed feelings and downwards. The game has very nice artwork and a good premise. It starts with a promising story and a good tutorial. But up to there. The story slows down to a halt and leaves much to be desired. As a park ranger is almost nothing there to do, some random events would be nice, except the main storyline. You don't even see a wild animal, except some birds in the background And at the conclusion I thought it was a waste of my money and my time. Which is sad because the game making team tried their best. I enjoyed SOMA or ADR1FT more, which are games with narrative and similar concepts.

> TOPIC: Firewatch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,