Miss Universe 2008

Miss Universe 2008 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jul, 2008 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2008 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Miss Universe 2008

Miss Universe 2008

What are your thoughts about the Miss Universe 2008 competition and the winner(s)?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2008 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Universe Miss

Dayana Mendoza won the Miss Universe 2008. The competition was clean cut, but I did find Jerry Springer's part there a bit odd, how did he land that? What was most interesting is that the Top Contestants were from Latin countries, what are we saying here? Any thoughts LDS_forever? wink.gif

14th Jul, 2008 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Miss Universe 2008 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I knew Miss Venezuela would win because she is a professional model who worked for top international designers.

JB:

What was most interesting is that the Top Contestants were from Latin countries, what are we saying here? Any thoughts LDS_forever?

Except for Russia. Well JB, you know Latin women are known worldwide for being beautiful. wink.gif

14th Jul, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Universe Miss

laugh.gif indeed they are LDS_foever. I caught just a few minutes of it as they were announcing the semi finalists and thought the same thing nice they are mainly Latin. I like that! I really find it hard to watch these pageants are they are well mind numbing for me so just just click in and out to see who is getting to the next round. Rather be fishing....I did not catch much though (3 inch minnow.)

15th Jul, 2008 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Universe Miss

Well I am very disappointed that our very own beautiful Miss Trinidad and Tobago did not even qualify for the top 15 finalists! In my opinion, I strongly believe that these contests are rigged. Is it just me or does anyone notice that, almost every year, Miss Venezuela and Miss USA are always in the finals?! Although I would admit that Miss Venezuela is pretty, I don't think she could hold a candle to our very own Miss Trinidad and Tobago. Then again, maybe I could be a little biased.

If I really had to choose based on the finalists that were selected by the judges, I believe that Miss Colombia should have won the contest and not Miss Venezuela.

Rather off topic, but...
Did anyone notice that Donald Trump's own son was one of the judges? I don't think that is fair, since his father owns part of the Miss Universe franchise. How do we know if dear old dad asked him to choose someone whom he considered his favourite? I believe it would have been more objective to select a panel of judges, who are not related to the person who owns part of the Miss Universe franchise. Just my opinion!

15th Jul, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Miss Universe 2008

Geenie:

Although I would admit that Miss Venezuela is pretty, I don't think she could hold a candle to our very own Miss Trinidad and Tobago.

Sorry to disagree but our Miss Trinidad and Tobago (in MY opinion) it is not in the category of a beauty queen, nice personality and smart girl and all but the looks is one of the key factors. I was VERY surprised she made it actually BUT that's just my opinion.

My favorite was Miss Mexico, I think she was very pretty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Miss Universe 2008
A Friend

Miss Universe 2008

I think the show is a lot of glamour and hype. I think most of the judging is done before the lights and cameras even come on. I would rather be fishing myself. I did not watch any of this or any other beauty contest. I rather find it distasteful a bit. I believe that all women are beautiful in their own way. I do not think one should be rated above another for men like variety and not all like this version as presented to us and forced down our throats by all the media.

> TOPIC: Miss Universe 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,