Wii U

Wii U - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st Jul, 2014 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Wii U Nintendo Wii U
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2011 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wii U

Videogame publishers back Nintendo

The world's biggest video game publishers, in a surprise move after years of rocky relations with Nintendo, threw their weight behind the Japanese company's new Wii You console this week. Ref. Source 9

Wii U
Wii U (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

U Wii

Wii You remains a mystery

Nintendo's release of the Wii You console could be just a few months away, but Microsoft and Sony are still uncertain how to position the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 against their new competitor. Ref. Source 4

2nd Nov, 2011 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Wii U Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think that the x box 360, the playstation and the wii are all good, but they are so different in what they do that you would look at each product for what you personally want to achieve from it.
In other words, the manufacturers should just focus on getting their product right for what it's designed to do.

The x box, is also from what I've seen very hard to get set up for the first time.

I'm guessing that the new Wii will be a big hit, at any rate.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2014 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

U Wii

Nintendo reports loss on shaky Wii You sales

A worse-than-expected quarterly loss raises questions about Nintendo stability Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Wii U

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,