Merlin the Wizard - Page 14 of 37

What I accomplished today… I have - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jul, 2018 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
6th Jul, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 14

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I think my path of learning is going to change now. After my last defeat I realized that I must have magic as part of my knowledge if I am to go against the very powerful that roam the plains. I am currently learning magick and have decided to build myself up in this area while I am in town.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

The Resurrection of Merlin the Wizard. Mine blemishes hath doomed me for the 9th time all because of my in awe past in this fantastical era. I need to changeth mine object in mind.

23rd Jul, 2018 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Shameful Day Burlesque Competition

I was desperate for the pretty pebbles even to doing things that I did not think I would. I entered the "Shameful Day Contest" and I truly felt it as I was insulted to my core while standing half naked. I tried to focus on it being just a game otherwise I think I would have given up early. I was lucky to have won.

24th Jul, 2018 - 7:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 14 Wizard Merlin

The Most Important Person

The most important person has to be myself at the moment. While that might be very narcissistic thing to write it is true because of the destiny I have to fill. So many lives will be affected by the decisions I make both now and the future.

27th Jul, 2018 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

A Shameful Day Burlesque Competition

The competition was going to close soon and I needed some of those pretty pebbles so I threw myself at the dogs. Luckily my body was in good shape so I had no problems showing it off but I don't think you can ever get used to the humiliation. I did best my last score though.

28th Jul, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

My Rival

When I go on the plains I see how many rivals I have but it is only when I have to manage myself is where I see my biggest rival is me and the choices I make. Knowing this I am more cautious about the choices I make so I do not put myself in a difficult situation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 14

Message to Advisor

I have found a place in Anglesey that allows me to train in the spear so I have been dedicating the last few days to that so I can be more proficient with the weapon I now have with me. Once I am done here I will return to learning magic.

30th Jul, 2018 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

What I accomplished today…

I have been carefully planning for future trouble so I went to Anglesey to train in a weapon that I have in my possession. Doing so allows me to fully utilize its potential in a fight- that's what I've been doing today, but now its time to fight.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,