Merlin the Wizard - Page 15 of 37

My worst enemy The worst enemy I have is gold - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
31st Jul, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 15

Message to Advisor

At last I am an the north and have gone through a remarkable change although I almost died trying to get here. I have also now attained the 11th level and feel like I am making significant progress. It also means I can now train more in the guild which I will be doing just now.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2018 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I've finished what I needed to do in the north. The wizard there helped me out a lot. Now I rest and when I get back to town I will be seeing Lady Fluke to help me with those things no one else can.

3rd Aug, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What I accomplished tomorrow…

I have many skills and things but lack soul. I need to redeem myself by getting those dreaded pretty pebbles. Tomorrow I may have to subject myself to humiliation to get them or be left sonless and wanting. I hopei can accomplish it.

3rd Aug, 2018 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 15 Wizard Merlin

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

I put on this awkward looking costume that showed the parts of me I would rather it didn't. Then I was asked to recite some things that did not make much sense. I fumbled a few times and got grape juice all over me. I looked like I had been fighting a bloody battle but luckily I came out on top.

4th Aug, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

The clans in the town are very demanding and often act like bullies. If it weren't for the fact that I needed their assistance to become a popular warlord I would have left them a long time ago. Right they have me learning a skill I did not think I would need.

5th Aug, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

My best friend

The Dream Catcher asked about my best friend and it made me reflect on who has been a friend to me since I left my parents' home. My best friend in this town has to be my advisor because I would be hopefully lost without my advisor there for me at every turn providing me with gifts and tips that no one else has ever given me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2018 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 15

Message to Advisor

Time is something I do not have much of these days. It seems as though I try to do a task and already the day is done. I am getting things sorted that I have delayed in doing but no longer. I am making a faster pace now that I see more people acquiring their own armies… I want the same.

9th Aug, 2018 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

My worst enemy

The worst enemy I have is gold I think. Having more gold enables me to do more and the opposite is true too. I cannot hope to accomplish what I need to when I have to constantly be worrying over where to get gold so gold has to be my worst enemy but ironically gold is also my friend because of what it can do for me.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,