Merlin the Wizard - Page 16 of 37

My secret desire… I walk around - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
11th Aug, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 16

I am neutral about…

I am unsure as to if the monarchy are good or bad. I know they protect the kingdom but is it really to protect their own behind or are they genuinely interested in the people they overseer. I have not reached that level of existence yet to find out but when I do I will be investigating for sure.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2018 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I have been held up in town a bit. I was hoping to be doing more activities with the clan I belong to but they seem to have their own mind set about my value to them which hold me up from progressing. I am not wasting any time though. They have a habit of asking for the most ridiculous skills and I am training in most of them.

14th Aug, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have suspicions about…

I can't quite figure out Lady Fluke. She seems to be helpful but at the same time keeps dark secrets about what is underground. You can die at her palace, that is not something that you forget. By at the same time she provides the necessary to make you better.

14th Aug, 2018 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 16 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Sometimes I wish I could just buy my own clan outright as these guys are very amateurish in the way they run the whole clan. Its like they are a bunch of kids with toys and not true kindred. I will just have to keep working with them until gold permits for me to have my own.

18th Aug, 2018 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I tried to go into a couple of places to learn their skills but they would not allow me because of my own defects. Its one of the other things I have to work on but I feel I will need a little magic to make it happen a lot faster. For now I am in a place that accepted me and so I am learning the trades from them.

21st Aug, 2018 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Local folk do not know that I...

Local folk do not know that I intend to be ruler f kings one day. If they did they would either laugh at me or report me to the authorities as a madman. That's why I keep all my intentions a secret and only converse about it with those who already k ow like my advisor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 16

Message to Advisor

I spent all day with my clan today. I am going up from rank to rank but still have a large gap between where I am now and where I need to be. On another note maintaining my abode is getting expensive so I may need to gain a second source of income.

23rd Aug, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

My secret desire…

I walk around with a secret and the that is to become the ruler of kings. Its a bold statement but one I must accomplish in time. I cannot go around saying that because it will be seen as sedition or the rants of a mad person.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,