Merlin the Wizard - Page 17 of 37

Message to Advisor I cannot say that I have - Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
26th Aug, 2018 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 17

Lies I tell to survive

Most of the time if someone asks me what I am doing I don't say, "I am going to be the ruler of all kings and thus your future ruler." For one, if I did say that I would probably be seen as either insane or overly ambitious. Someone might report me for sedition against the monarchy as well. So, I tell lies about what I do. Sometimes its, "Just going hunting" or "I just train because I like to learn" and things like that.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

The risks I take

I take risks for sure but I keep away from the stupid ones. The risks I do take are usually surround entering an area I know no one likes me. I get into battles very fast but because I am highly skilled I know I can take them down. A few times I have been beaten back and almost lost my life but pulled through.

2nd Sep, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I believe I have done everything I need to do in order to obtain my army except for being a ranking member among my clan. Unfortunately, my mind cannot handle the number of skills they require so I recently had to visit the Dark Regions to fix that although I may need to make another visit to there soon.

6th Sep, 2018 - 7:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 17 Wizard Merlin

The fears I have

My first and foremost fear is to die. That's probably the fear of a lot of people but in my case I have died many times before and each time it gets that much harder. Having come so far now I do not want to meet the reaper again. I hope to stay a live long enough to create my armies and have them do the dirty work for me.

7th Sep, 2018 - 5:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I am lacking only to be a high ranking member in my clan before I can create my own. Of course, when that time comes I will need lots of gold for it, but at the same time I am also having to train in many different skills to keep my kindred happy- they can be very demanding about what I should know.

10th Sep, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

I am busy learning new skills so the next time I visit with my kindred they can already know that I am able to do their tasks. They are more like task masters than kindred but I need them right now as I am on the brink of having my own general and army.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2018 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 17

The disappointments I have

The disappointments I have are many. I could be further along in life than I am now but I made too many wrong choices and it has led me to this point. I feel I am close now so I cannot let regret weigh my mind down so I move forward in building myself so I can build my own future kingdom.

18th Sep, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

Message to Advisor

I cannot say that I have anything new or unusual to report.. I just finished my training in Anglesey and will be looking to gather in gold to do the needful. Thank you for your gifts. They are well received and put to good use.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,