Merlin the Wizard - Page 18 of 37

Message to Advisor There hasn't been - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Sep, 2018 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
20th Sep, 2018 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 18

Am I being prideful?

What a question to be asked and the answer is almost prideful as well. Maybe the Dreamer is asking me a trick question. Because we all (Laugh) e pride and s do not want to lose our good name. So yes I am prideful, but I seek to be humble so I can conquer.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2018 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Am I at risk of being assassinated?

Assassination? The thought hadn't crossed my mind at least not my own. The irony is I have been in so many battles where my life could have been taken but now a plot to do it, to take my life, seems scary to me. I guess the main fear is to not see it coming or to know the coward behind the order or the bounty is my biggest worry.

22nd Sep, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am in town now learning a few skills in preparation for an requests or commands I get. I want to at least have the chance to know rather than not know at all even if I am not expert in the skill. I think this is a wise approach, not so?

25th Sep, 2018 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 18 Wizard Merlin

Sacrifices I make

I make so many sacrifices each day to get to where I want to be. I learn skills I do not care to know, go without food and sometimes a proper place to sleep. I also fight and both draw and lose my own blood in the process. Some people love to hate me but they do not know I have literally died and come back.

26th Sep, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

My own symbol

I had to give this some thought… What really was my own symbol? I guess it would be a shield overplayed with a sword to show the struggle of life. On one hand you have to protect what is your and on the other you have to kill to stop others from trying to kill you. That would be my symbol because the fight continues.

27th Sep, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

I am still at training and have paid extra to lodge at the university so I may better learn the art of chemistry. I think having this skill will be better for me in the future and quiet my clan's demands for me to know this skill. I should be done by tomorrow and then we can visit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 18

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition

The cheers and pretty pebbles are not consolation for what Merlin put himself through but he was glad he did it hoping that he would never have to ever do it again. It was bad because I had to feel the slithering snakes all over my person.

29th Sep, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

Message to Advisor

There hasn't been anything new other than more training in various skills I could need. I do have low soul which has presented me from learning from certain persons who think I am not wise enough. I hope to change this in time to come but I am not close to this as yet.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,