Merlin the Wizard - Page 20 of 37

Message to Advisor I am on my way back to the - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Nov, 2018 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
25th Oct, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 20

Mutt the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Merlin

Mutt is very tame and quiet but acts like a lion when in war mode. He has a casual look, not a pure breed, and not remarkable in any way but for me he is the best war dog one can buy. I hope to be able to see him rise in levels like I have.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

My children will be…

My children… I had not even considered that as I have not even formed a proper relationship with anyone. I did see a couple of ladies that peaked my interest but I became distracted with my true purpose. But I must admit that this is also part of my ultimate goal and should rekindle my interest otherwise I will not have any children to become something.

28th Oct, 2018 - 6:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

How I see myself at an old age

I do not like to see myself as old, in fact the moment that I see myself becoming old it is the moment I try to become young again by any means necessary. I feel that if I am to age the way normal time will have it then I will never be ruler of kings. I cannot let my goal be far from me so I intend to stay young forever!.

28th Oct, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 20 Wizard Merlin

No one shall lay low Merlin the Wizard. I, Merlin, liveth for the 10th version of mine dumbfounded self. Change the calling and I shall changeth the outcome.

29th Oct, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

This day I made myself and my Kindred proud and I am now at a Clan Level of 9.

1st Nov, 2018 - 9:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

Dear Ladymae, my current pursuit is gold and I mean lots of it because I will need it to create my own clan. I am attempting many battles but they leave me very battered. Makes me wish I were born rich so I wouldn't have to work so hard for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2018 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 20

People I Romantically Fancy

There seems to be hints about my lack of focus on relationships. Although I always plan to have a serious relationship my attention is diverted elsewhere for a good reason. I had two women, both of which looked rather good to me but neither of them I pursued. Maybe I should look for a third and she will be the one that hooks me.

10th Nov, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

Message to Advisor

I am on my way back to the Town and should be there by tomorrow should everything go well and no one tries to stop me. I just completed a series of mini-combat movements that will give me the kind of gold I need to move forward in having my own clan but even so it still may not be enough. I will keep at it though as I have come to far to relax or rest.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,