Merlin the Wizard - Page 3 of 37

Message to Advisor My dear Ladymae, I'm - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 11:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
16th Sep, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 3

Most beautiful lady of Merlin

Today while walking in town I saw a woman coming towards me. She wasn't actually coming to me but just in my direction but I really wish she was moving my way. I was totally lost in the way she looked. She had long flowing hair, soft pink lips and large green eyes. Her smile made me melt and I could hardly move. I wanted to say something to her but I couldnt it just wouldn't have been the right place. I hope ican see her again.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Relation Description

When I first saw Shannon I was starring a bit. I tired to not show it but I'll bet she caught me. She is the most beautiful woman I ever saw because she smiled at me whenever I passed. Her eyes are blue with white skin. She has a nice shape and I believe I will approach her for a date. I hope she does not turn me away because that would make me heart broken.

6th Oct, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Finding a job

Today I was able to find and kill a spy that the chancellor of Llafair had suspicions about. The spy tried to ambush me but I was expecting it. I slashed him until he was dead. Later at Llafair the chancellor gave me 75 gold and just in time too because I was strapped for coins. I need to retire and get my strength up to full because I want to start a lot more patrols before I dare go out on the plains.

7th Oct, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 3 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I did many things today including some assignments which involved a tournament in Llafair. I am happy to say that even with incomplete sword specialization I was still able to beat my opponent. It was in my moment when I heard the cheers of the crowd calling my name. In that moment I almost felt like I was a ruler of kings but I can't allow my pride to get the best of me.

8th Oct, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Who is the fairest of them all?
Why of course its Lady Fluke, the most beautiful of all.
She has the most mesmerizing appeal that could make even a dog rat squeal.
Her eyes, her lips, her bosom are just too much to consume,
I already feel like I could be her groom!.

9th Oct, 2017 - 9:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Relation Description

Lana is a small woman just slightly on the chubby side which is something I love as I was never one for women who looked liked they were starving for want of food. Lana has a cute face with large blue eyes and light pink lips. Her most inviting feature is her smile specially at me when I pass by her home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2017 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am back out on patrols again. I conquer fast in combat now but find I am still supceptable to battle wounds inflicted by the enemy even with advanced training. This may be due to my less than perfect armor. I need to start raising the kind of gold necessary to get the armor that will put me in a good position.

14th Oct, 2017 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

My dear Ladymae, I'm still on patrol but its almost completed. It has been a diffict patrol because we were under attack from the start. Even though we won its not without casualties and grave injuries to myself. If I did not carry these elixirs I'm not sure what would have happened. I rest now and finish the patrol tomorrow. I will see you soon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,