Merlin the Wizard - Page 21 of 37

Mysterious Person at the Tavern "What - Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Nov, 2018 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
12th Nov, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 21

My Relationships

I seem to have this topic brought up in various ways and I will take it as a large hint to me that I should be seeking a serious relationship. In my mind I always say- You are doing so well without having a partner why take one? However I guess I will have to change my way of thinking and look at the lovely lady that I should be taking care of now.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2018 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I am late in doing this but better to do it now than never. I am learning how to train my familiar. I am in need of this skill specially because of the increased small armies of archers that are plaguing my travels on the plains. Hopefully having this skill will assist.

16th Nov, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am up north and it is very cold. The creatures that are attack you here are also cold and merciless but I need the gold to form my clan so I have to do what I have to do. Please remind me to bring thicker blankets next time, I did not think the frost would get inside my tent!.

17th Nov, 2018 - 6:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 21 Wizard Merlin

Possible Alliances With Others

Now that I have started to make an army I can safely say that I do not need any alliances just yet. I am busy now trying to establish myself as my own formidable force so people will want to be aligned with me rather than begging for it. We will see how this goes.

19th Nov, 2018 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

My Clan: Establishing A Following

My clan really does not mean that much to me although it probably should. Having a following is not as important as waging war against the enemy. I can hire so why wait for volunteers. Maybe I am sounding prideful but I am an independent thinker and there can only be one ruler of kings.

21st Nov, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Preparing Others To Follow Me To Battle

Of late the lady of my dreams asks me to write about working with others. Maybe she is trying to tell me something as I am not doing it. This is on purpose as I find working with others a keep back and often a disappointment because they do not want to engage in the same way I do. Maybe I will have to give it a try.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 21

Message to Advisor

I may have made a mistake in investing all my gold into my army since they have not encountered the enemy in awhile to bring back a return. That leaves me without gold. I am hoping that my general can do what he must. Maybe next time I should pursue having a second army to assist the first when needed.

25th Nov, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"What is this?" says Merlin out loud at being suddenly approached by a stranger. It surprised him in a place that he least expected it. "What do you want?" The man, average in looks and build, explained that I shouldn't be alarmed because he was bringing good news that I will be happy to hear. I was not sure but I decided to listen in case it was an offer I did not want to pass on. Merlin says, "OK, let's sit and you can tell me about it." We move towards a table and site and he explains a story that I found hard to believe. It also made me wonder how many are 'watching' me but I could not sound ungrateful so I gestured that I was happy about it.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,