Merlin the Wizard - Page 22 of 37

A Marauder Band attacked me but I made the - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jan, 2019 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
28th Nov, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 22

Reflections on your mother

This is a topic I first wrote about when I started and now I am being asked again. As I lead armies towards victory now I wish my mother could see me. I would let her know I was on my way… on the way to being the Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

T'was the first time I encountered a Plains People. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

13th Dec, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Merchant Bodyguards. The Merchant Bodyguards attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Merchant Bodyguards. Like my story?

13th Dec, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 22 Wizard Merlin

A Chaotic Warrior attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Chaotic Warrior dead.

27th Dec, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Being a Warlord

Although I am a warlord I have not done much with the leading of my clan now that I have armies to command. I am also busy trying to raise the gold to maintain my armies than worry over the trivial matters of my clans needs. That probably will have a negative effect on my future just like my relationships so I will probably need to make some changes.

31st Dec, 2019 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Choosing A General

I have been accurate in my choice of generals. When choosing I look for someone loyal. Loyalty is far more important than their skill otherwise they can win battles for themselves and not for you! Then I look at their abilities to ensure they have the right footing. These are the things I do when choosing a general.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2019 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 22

Now that I have attained Level 12 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Merlin than otherwise might have been known.

13th Jan, 2019 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

A Marauder Band attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder Band dead.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,