Merlin the Wizard - Page 23 of 37

The Way I Govern My Armies I always keep the - Page 23 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jan, 2019 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
13th Jan, 2019 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 23

Today, my encounter with a Veteran Marauder Band ended with me slaying the Veteran Marauder Band.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

An Orc Horde attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Orc Horde dead.

ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated an Orc Leader. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Merlin the Wizard.

ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 23 Wizard Merlin

Today, my encounter with an Eagle, giant ended with me slaying the Eagle, giant.

13th Jan, 2019 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

A Bandit Band attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bandit Band dead.

17th Jan, 2019 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Ensuring the Loyalty of Others

Gaining the loyalty of others is a tough task but I pay my generals and the army well so they are faithful up to death. I believe my insistence on having the full compliment of soldiers is also paying off so they do not feel as though they are up against larger armies without backup.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2019 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 23

Choosing My Troops

I choose my troops based on what I can afford. Its nice to have the mercenaries but they ask for a lot of gold so I only keep a few of those. The ground troops die fast but they come cheap and are somewhat expendable but they help me win battles.

29th Jan, 2019 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 23

The Way I Govern My Armies

I always keep the numbers of my military high so they aren't lacking. When I have extra I send my generals for extra training. Where there is a battle we fight to the last man. That is how I manage my armies and they have not disappointed me.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,