Merlin the Wizard - Page 25 of 37

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th May, 2019 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
11th Apr, 2019 - 5:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 25

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am always telling you about what I am doing but what about yourself? How are you and your family? I have not been doing much other than using the time to build my armies and gain conquests. I should go to the guild to do some training but I have not because I am having so much success.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2019 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Goblin Giant. The Goblin Giant attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Goblin Giant. Like my story?

20th Apr, 2019 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Merlin the Wizard. To mine lost in wonder I am here for 10th time in this mass escape into fantasy. Maybe mine motive is not as it should be.

8th May, 2019 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 25 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, you have been seeing me around town more often because I am investing my time in managing my armies and sending them out to battle. Some may say that I am not utilizing my resources well but the experience I am getting out of this is priceless so I am continuing.

10th May, 2019 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I am very tempted to go back to the goblin lands and have my revenge but at the same time I know that I am just suffering with defeated pride so I will wait till I gain some more experience and perhaps find better equipment before I make the dare.

18th May, 2019 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Deity of Merlin

The true god above all gods is Zordic. He seeks to right those who are wronged and also establish fairness for those who think law is more superior than freewill. I intend to invest my support for his temple in the hope he can propel me towards something greater.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2019 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 25

Worship of Zordic

Oh great Zordic the all powerful god. I am working hard to get to where I need to be and I know with your help I can accomplish the things I need to have done. I am destined to be the ruler of these lands because you have blessed me with the abilities to make it happen.

28th May, 2019 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

T'was the first time I encountered a Wolf Pack. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,