Merlin the Wizard - Page 29 of 37

It was confirmed upon meh, Merlin the Wizard, - Page 29 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Oct, 2019 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
25th Sep, 2019 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 29

A Tavern Affairs Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Stefan.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2019 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

What a miserable day. When I tried to build back my relationship she told me I wasn't good enough so went the papa e. While there I failed in all the burlesque challenges. I left to return home where I intend to sllep this all off.

27th Sep, 2019 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition

What a frightful scene at the Palace of Parody. This was no laughing mater as I was sealed in a coffin of snake and it was only by pure desperation was I able to stay there without becoming frantic. The experience may help my next battle.

29th Sep, 2019 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 29 Wizard Merlin

Enticing of Lana

Lana I am sorry that I have neglected you for so long. As you know I have been fighting hard battles both on my own and through my armies. But this is no excuse. I hope that you will allow me to take you for dinner so we can deepen our relationship. If not, please tell me and I will let you be to find one more worthy of your grace.

30th Sep, 2019 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

A Political Campaign by Merlin

Today I have launched my political campaign to be of the upcoming leaders of this great town. You may look at me and ask yourself what does an ugly bastard like him know about leadership but I can tell you that I am very learned in numerous skills and talents that have caused me to have a very fulfilling career. I have reached the stage of both acquiring and maintaining thousands of men who fight daily for your freedom. Apart from that I have traveled the plains and destroyed down your enemies so they have no chance of disturbing free passage between cities. These attributes and experiences has brought me to where I am today… Ready to serve you as your humble servant.

4th Oct, 2019 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

A History Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2019 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 29

It was confirmed upon meh, Merlin the Wizard, that I am now an expert in Open Locks.

9th Oct, 2019 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 29

It was confirmed upon meh, Merlin the Wizard, that I am now an expert in Patient Apparatus.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,