Merlin the Wizard - Page 4 of 37

Message to Advisor Ladymae, I am close to finishing - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Nov, 2017 - 11:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
15th Oct, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I just completed another patrol and all went well. The interesting thing is I am getting lots of experience but not much gold. The gold is hardly enough for the elixirs or for more training so in addition to being a warrior I must also be an economist. I hope to make the ends meet and head back to town soon.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2017 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I am still on patrol around Llafair. Today was very quiet. No attacks, the others in the patrol did not fight among themselves and we encountered no bears or marauders. I have not seen a day like this in a long time and it makes me wonder if it will be the same way tomorrow. For now its time to rest until we meet again.

20th Oct, 2017 - 9:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, it has not been a good day but that is mostly my fault. I just came back from patrol and very close to death. My wounds were grave but the local mystic revived me, but this wasn't the bad thing… I tried to kindle a relationship I established in Llafair but she would not have me. I suspect my soul is so low that I will need to visit Lady Fluke in the town with the hope of redemption. I should see you soon as I will pass through there tomorrow.

22nd Oct, 2017 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 4 Wizard Merlin

Wish I could change this about myself

I wish I could change the past in order to change myself. I can't do that so I can only try and make changes here and there. If I could change one thing it will be my lack of interest in my soul. I placed too much into making my body invincible not realizing that without good soul I'm slowed down so much. Plus my soul takes far longer to rebuild than my body. These are learning things but its what I would change about myself.

30th Oct, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

It is clear before me. I want to be and clearly will be the Ruler of Kings. From what I have seen there is not many close and no one can make me afraid that they will soon pass by me, so the road is clear for my path to be ruler. All I need to do now is be consistent and careful as I continue to the next level. I know there is lots more to do beyond that but this first stage will just put me in that position to be 'untouchable'.

1st Nov, 2017 - 5:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

The Town Guard

What do I think about those sneaky town guards? Honestly, I didn't have much interaction with the town guard and I like it that way. I've heard stories that they try to jack you up for money to support their own version of 'morals' on the rest of society. Knowing the town guard acts like this makes me want to avoid them even more before I become a victim to their greed and ambitions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I am fighting for life out here on the patrol. I have never see so many attack in one day before and even though I carried many elixirs with me it might not be enough because I took on a lot of damage. I hope to get off the patrol quickly without losing my leadership qualities by running. I will let you know how I do the next time we meet.

5th Nov, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am close to finishing the patrol at Llafair, yes another one. I need to take more rations with me next time because it does affect my ability to march if I don't have food to eat. Once I finish this patrol I will try to make my way back to Town so I can continue my training and get you, when you can, to have a look over myself to see how I can improve. I will also need to purchase some elixirs as mine have run low with all this fighting.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,