Merlin the Wizard - Page 5 of 18

My conspiracy theory I actually do not have - Page 5 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:46pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 24 57 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
ROK II Character 15
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 11
Action: Training
ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, as I send this message to you I am going to rest near some trees that are close to my final destination: Llafair. I am hoping that this will be one of the last time that I have to do a patrol so I can move on to bigger things. Until we meet up again please do take care and I will continue to do the same.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I have never thought about or met with the chancellor so trying to write about him will be difficult. Since I must at this time I will try to think about how the town is setup since the chancellor is the one that makes the decisions for it. I can only guess that the chancellor doesn't mind gangs roaming around take the money and being bullies. This makes me believe that the chancellor is either that way as well or makes some kind of gain from 'allowing' them to roam freely in the town.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin the Wizard MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at the tavern is simple fun as its the only place I get to interact with a few adventurers like myself, have a drink or watch people embarrass themselves trying to do a challenge. Now that I am level 10 I feel that I am in the big leagues so when I talk in the tavern I talk with authority so others take me seriously rather than just another drunk.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Page 5 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I'm out on patrols again. Do not be angry with me as I know you think I should be riding on the plains instead of patrols but I've heard of terrible things out there so I need to be prepared as I can be even if at my level. In any case I do not think I will have many of these patrols left and will be forced to go on the plains.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a room in the tavern is not a thrill but a he essary evil as it beats sleeping in the streets or out by the forest where its dangerous. The tavern is noisy specially with the new challenges so you can hardly get a proper nights rest. They should have the rooms away from the bar but I guess it would take up too much space to have it this way.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Favorite Skill training

Before Tom ght I've tried to acquire as many skills as I had the time to learn and gold to afford. I've never thought about which skill is my favorite but this as good a time as any. I would have to say that sword specialization is my favorite because it gives a significant advantage in combat. Were it not for that bonus I probably would not be here writing this now.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Page 5 Merlin Wizard

If gold were plentiful I would

Who has not thought about this before? If I had wealth beyond imagination then I would not be shy about getting the best of everything from a large castle to a huge army. I would not spare the cost of enhancements to my stature and .magic abilities either. In fact it is my goal to gain the kind of gold I need to make this happen. Then I can be a first choice contender for ruler of kings.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 5

My conspiracy theory

I actually do not have a conspiracy about anything as yet. Everyone appears to be normal in that they aren't afraid to say the kind of path they've taken in life even if it is bad or against the law of town. I am of the view people live their life how they want to live and in this world everyone has to get by the best they can and that can make others unpleasant or in disagreement with your methods. I can well imagine when I am ready to be ruler I will have many against me.

Guest please SHARE: "Merlin the Wizard" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Merlin the Wizard" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 4.5 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:29am
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm