Merlin the Wizard - Page 5 of 37

My conspiracy theory I actually do not have - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
8th Nov, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, as I send this message to you I am going to rest near some trees that are close to my final destination: Llafair. I am hoping that this will be one of the last time that I have to do a patrol so I can move on to bigger things. Until we meet up again please do take care and I will continue to do the same.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I have never thought about or met with the chancellor so trying to write about him will be difficult. Since I must at this time I will try to think about how the town is setup since the chancellor is the one that makes the decisions for it. I can only guess that the chancellor doesn't mind gangs roaming around take the money and being bullies. This makes me believe that the chancellor is either that way as well or makes some kind of gain from 'allowing' them to roam freely in the town.

16th Nov, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at the tavern is simple fun as its the only place I get to interact with a few adventurers like myself, have a drink or watch people embarrass themselves trying to do a challenge. Now that I am level 10 I feel that I am in the big leagues so when I talk in the tavern I talk with authority so others take me seriously rather than just another drunk.

18th Nov, 2017 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 5 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I'm out on patrols again. Do not be angry with me as I know you think I should be riding on the plains instead of patrols but I've heard of terrible things out there so I need to be prepared as I can be even if at my level. In any case I do not think I will have many of these patrols left and will be forced to go on the plains.

29th Nov, 2017 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a room in the tavern is not a thrill but a he essary evil as it beats sleeping in the streets or out by the forest where its dangerous. The tavern is noisy specially with the new challenges so you can hardly get a proper nights rest. They should have the rooms away from the bar but I guess it would take up too much space to have it this way.

8th Dec, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Favorite Skill training

Before Tom ght I've tried to acquire as many skills as I had the time to learn and gold to afford. I've never thought about which skill is my favorite but this as good a time as any. I would have to say that sword specialization is my favorite because it gives a significant advantage in combat. Were it not for that bonus I probably would not be here writing this now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 5

If gold were plentiful I would

Who has not thought about this before? If I had wealth beyond imagination then I would not be shy about getting the best of everything from a large castle to a huge army. I would not spare the cost of enhancements to my stature and .magic abilities either. In fact it is my goal to gain the kind of gold I need to make this happen. Then I can be a first choice contender for ruler of kings.

19th Dec, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

My conspiracy theory

I actually do not have a conspiracy about anything as yet. Everyone appears to be normal in that they aren't afraid to say the kind of path they've taken in life even if it is bad or against the law of town. I am of the view people live their life how they want to live and in this world everyone has to get by the best they can and that can make others unpleasant or in disagreement with your methods. I can well imagine when I am ready to be ruler I will have many against me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,