Merlin the Wizard - Page 6 of 37

The Politics of The Town I guess like everywhere - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
22nd Dec, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 6

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I hope things are well for you as they are for me at the moment but I know I cannot talk too big and jinx my future so I will keep it humble. I am at the moment doing some training. Once completed I will be able to take on greater things. Have you heard from the crier about the need for warriors up north? Do you think I am ready for this?

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

The first thing Merlin thinks is what hidden message is she talking about? Maybe she is referring to the things people say or what they are doing but he isn't sure because the town has so many personalities and things to do it is hard to find what specific message he should find but he did wonder if he should make an effort to find out.

25th Dec, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Ladymae I am held up at Llafair and resting for now. I will soon leave to return the plains. With a bit of luck I hope to raise more gold so I can have sufficent to head towards the Winterlands. I will use the gold for better training and equipment Until we see each other again I hope you and I will saty safe.

27th Dec, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 6 Wizard Merlin

Strangest person in the Town

Maybe for everyone else I am the strangest person in town because of my eagerness to be something more han the average. Besides that Lady Fluke's thinking on certain issues is not the norm nor is the way she talks or looks. She is very helpful so I believe that is why everyone loves her. If she were a mean person I think she would be banished from the Town just for her oddities.

28th Dec, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

After the last embarrassing situation where I fell flat on my privates in the middle of the tavern I was so angry with myself that I decided to study everything and anything so I would be expert in it. How could I have been so stupid as to not study a basic thing like jump! I learned the hard way and will not repeat this mistake again.

29th Dec, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke makes me laugh. Lady Fluke is such a character and she runs her place like a disaster. While she is willing to help its not charity because she always wants something in return so perhaps she is just a good business woman like many of the others in this town who want to earn a living. I am glad Lady Fluke is there because wihout her the initial start to this town would have been a lot harder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I am resting in the tow. But not sleeping, resting for me is not being in a hostile situation. When I am resting I am trying to look for gold or get some training in. Since I am a bit limited on how far I can take my skills I have to focus on other developments in order to progress. It will be a real test to see if I can rival those with extra things that give them an edge I do not have- we shall see.

1st Jan, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

The Politics of The Town

I guess like everywhere else once there is an opportunity for power some are going to try and take it and this town is no different. I find that having a view and making it vocal can cause you to get in more trouble rather than just keeping your mouth shut and keeping it to yourself. I hope to move away from anyone that tries to rope me into the politics to early, I am not ready for that yet.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,