Merlin the Wizard - Page 7 of 37

Town Thieves Guild I generally try to avoid - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Today I encountered a rough man treating a wench unkind. All she did was offer him a challenge and he spoke badly to her. I told him off about it and took the challenge for myself and scored very well with the patrons while playing a joyful melodee on my flute. I am finishing some training here and will be back in town soon.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

At what age will I be Ruler?

At what age I will attain some kind of proper footing to be a ruler I do not know but I feel it will not be in my young years as I have so much to accomplish and many of the skills needed to become a ruler takes so much time learn.

11th Jan, 2018 - 2:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae. I completed the patrols and Llafair is at peace now so I have begun more adventuring in the plains but I stay close to the cities just in case. I tried to go to the Dark Regions but was stopped, now I have to sleep and when I get up I need to go back to Llafair and get the answers to entering that place.

13th Jan, 2018 - 6:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 7 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I'm reporting my day to you. My first mission was to find out how to get into the Dark Regions. I was able to find how through Llafair's wealthy witch. Now that I have the ability and knowledge I am on my way there. I am just resting for the night.

13th Jan, 2018 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Thoughts on death in battle

I feel as though I have written about this before and that I am being asked to write about it again but I won't question the wisdom of the dream catcher. Death is not permanent but when it does happen it is a harder burden to keep. All should be done to avoid death.

15th Jan, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

Oh the irony. The strange woman who appears in my dreams is also the same woman I am supposed to write about. Its odd that she appears when I am within a city or village yet not at any other time. Her choice of topics take some tought and not always easy to write about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 7

Message to Advisor

I am in the dark region's village, a tiny place with a lot going on. I can't figure out if the people here are good, bad or indifferent but they do sell some good stuff. I think I will be here awhile so do not look out for me just yet.

17th Jan, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Town Thieves Guild

I generally try to avoid thieves so anything related to a thieves guild is not where you will find me. I also feel interacting with thieves leaves you open to being either blackmailed or a target for their thieving so what do I know about the thieves guild? Nothing.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,