Merlin the Wizard - Page 8 of 37

Message to Advisor I am sorry to not write - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
21st Jan, 2018 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 8

Town Temple of Solace

The Temple of Solace is not a place I have focused on much in the past but this year I am hoping they will have me as I think the last time I went there they said I was not worthy but maybe they will change their minds with all the experience I have gained.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am in the Dark Region trying to solve the issues the people are having with the monsters around them. Apparently a curse is keeping them locked away so they see me as their savior. I am working towards the name to get rid of he evil around here.

28th Jan, 2018 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I have something special for you from an admirer or should I say a past lover and I think you know who I am talking about. I am on my way back to Llafair and will give it to you as soon as I enter the city's boundaries.

1st Feb, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 8 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae I am still on my way back to the town. It is taking me awhile not only because of the distance but because while in the Dark Regions I am constantly under attack. I am still good though, these rat men are no match for my skill.

16th Feb, 2018 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, magic is not as I thought it would be. The hours are long and he learning very expensive but I guess the payoff will be good for me when I need to use it in battle. Hopefully I will be done with the initial training soon.

17th Feb, 2018 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

Dear Ladymae, I have learned enough of being a magician to go towards learning real magic. I am at rest now but I have enough gold to start the first lesson tomorrow. This is the beginning of getting spells for combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 8

Town Brothel

From what little I know about it the town brothel is both a place of lust and skills of magic. It seems that they use the brothel as a front for other activities but I am not quite sure because I haven't been let in as yet!.

4th Mar, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Message to Advisor

I am sorry to not write sooner. I've on some leave from adventuring for awhile as I needed to rest my body from my many injuries. I am continuing my studies in magic but gold is becoming a problem as it usually does so I need to get back to the plains as well.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,