Merlin the Wizard - Page 8 of 19

Message to Advisor I am sorry to not write - Page 8 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 4:34pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 34 61 Why Join Help
ROK II Character 15
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 11
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 8

Town Temple of Solace

The Temple of Solace is not a place I have focused on much in the past but this year I am hoping they will have me as I think the last time I went there they said I was not worthy but maybe they will change their minds with all the experience I have gained.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am in the Dark Region trying to solve the issues the people are having with the monsters around them. Apparently a curse is keeping them locked away so they see me as their savior. I am working towards the name to get rid of he evil around here.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin the Wizard MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I have something special for you from an admirer or should I say a past lover and I think you know who I am talking about. I am on my way back to Llafair and will give it to you as soon as I enter the city's boundaries.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Page 8 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae I am still on my way back to the town. It is taking me awhile not only because of the distance but because while in the Dark Regions I am constantly under attack. I am still good though, these rat men are no match for my skill.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, magic is not as I thought it would be. The hours are long and he learning very expensive but I guess the payoff will be good for me when I need to use it in battle. Hopefully I will be done with the initial training soon.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

Dear Ladymae, I have learned enough of being a magician to go towards learning real magic. I am at rest now but I have enough gold to start the first lesson tomorrow. This is the beginning of getting spells for combat.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Page 8 Merlin Wizard

Town Brothel

From what little I know about it the town brothel is both a place of lust and skills of magic. It seems that they use the brothel as a front for other activities but I am not quite sure because I haven't been let in as yet!.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 8

Message to Advisor

I am sorry to not write sooner. I've on some leave from adventuring for awhile as I needed to rest my body from my many injuries. I am continuing my studies in magic but gold is becoming a problem as it usually does so I need to get back to the plains as well.

Guest please SHARE: "Merlin the Wizard" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Merlin the Wizard is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Country (State) of the Day

Guyana

Country of the day Guyana

Unanswered Threads for Guyana, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Kyrroeth 14 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 5.5 Days Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: By Megan 24th Sep, 2018 - 4:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes