Merlin the Wizard - Page 9 of 37

What I wish I did differently Had I the chance - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Apr, 2018 - 10:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
5th Mar, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 9

Mind Guild Town Studium Generale

When I first entered the town I heard about the guild where they focus on your mind but I never saw myself as particularly bright so I ignored it. Only now, when I have matured, I see the need to have more than my physical gifts developed so I am preparing myself to be under the tutorage of the wizards there.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Town Mystic Counsel

Its funny that the dream visitor will tell me to write about the mystics because at this moment I am trying to seek their favor to learn more magic arts but gold and other things are keeping me back.

11th Mar, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have become an e pert magician. With slight of hand I am able to entertain but not do damage so I must go on to magick but in order to do this I need gold which is hard to come by in very large amounts.

19th Mar, 2018 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 9 Wizard Merlin

Town Body Guild

The Town's body guild is one of the first places I visited after the tavern. I was fortunate enough to be taken in only after some days of gaining more strength from the palace of Lady Fluke. At the body guild there are many skills to be learned that will aide in combat.

21st Mar, 2018 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Town Stables

I hadn't thought much about the stables until I needed a way to get to Llafair. After that I could not stop using it to get around. When I needed to go on the plains I was then able to we sure a horse for the needful.

24th Mar, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Town Exchequer

My first meeting with the exchequer informed me that I. Needed to college ctu some gold. You have no idea how happy I was because at the time I was truly desperate and living on the streets. He offers a very valuable service.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 9

Town Crier

While the town's messenger is pretty good at updating us he sometimes leaves more questions than answers because of the poetic way he talks. Still I go to him whenever there is something newly announced so I can avoid surprises.

7th Apr, 2018 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

What I wish I did differently

Had I the chance I would definitely have concentrated more on work and skills before adventuring. Going on quests and assignments without proper training can get you killed and I learned that the hard way early on. I am lucky to be alive to write this.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,