Merlin the Wizard - Page 10 of 37

Message to Advisor Upon killing the giant I - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Apr, 2018 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
8th Apr, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 10

Message to Advisor

I am facing a decision at the moment that is affecting me in battle. I have to either give up my magical weapon that I do not specialize in or select one that I do specialize in but is not magical. I am giving it some thought tonight.

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad I chose the path of a warrior to begin as I could not imagine trying to reach this far without skills for hand to hand combat. Magic on its own is worthy but not for a young boy. I have already lived a lifetime and I am yet to get magic as part of my initiative.

13th Apr, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

How I could have prevented my mother's death

This is a tricky topic to answer because it assumes that I could have prevented my mother's death but for me fate made it that she had to die in the way that she did and there was nothing I could do about it.

14th Apr, 2018 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 10 Wizard Merlin

I wonder if my father is really dead

The lady that visits me when I dream said something that surprised me. She gave me he doubt about the death of my father. Maybe he could still be alive but even if he is why am I not knowing about it? Perhaps he is a coward.

15th Apr, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Could I have half brothers and sisters and not know it?

Something I think about previously was whispered to me today about having half brothers and sisters. The only way for that to happen would be the infidelity between my parents. I doubt it was my mother because I was at her side until her death but my father… well he was gone away for a long time and could have been with anyone. The main question is… how would I know?

21st Apr, 2018 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

My Abode

Funny that I should be asked to talk about my abode when I miss it the most. In the Dark Regions I am far from it and miss its warmth and comforts. I find it a humble and safe haven but I am hopeful that I will be able to upgrade it soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 10

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I had an amazing day. In the Dark Regions I was given a task to slay a giant. It took a lot of work and a one shot red potion but I did it! The giant fell like a tree but then this rat man jumped out but I quickly made him pay for that surprise. I am resting now and will get my reward tomorrow.

29th Apr, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Message to Advisor

Upon killing the giant I have found that I am more hated than ever. Ratmen, probably the giant's former friends,, have tried to stop my returning to the village and I am fighting to same my life.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,