Merlin the Wizard - Page 11 of 37

Message to Advisor Ladymae my recent horde - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
1st May, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 11

Message to Advisor

Training has really left me tired but that is what happens when you try to compress years of learning into a short period. After this night's rest I will make my way back to the dark region to finish what I started.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

What I did today…

I cam back from a journey to the dark regions and conquered things that I thought might not be possible. Now that I have done so I will seek out more advice from my advisor and possibly build a party of my own.

5th May, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, my advisor and friend, I've started learning a new skill so I can have a pack of war dogs at my disposal. This may help me further my goals towards being ruler over this land. The course is long and I'm staying in Town until I've completed it. I will visit you again when I have time.

8th May, 2018 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 11 Wizard Merlin

What I will do tomorrow…

Tomorrow I will attempt a surge into the wilderness better known as the plains in order to gain more experience and gold to further my personal goals. I also have some assignments that I need to fulfill towards my betterment.

9th May, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

What I plan for the next week…

I can't say that next week will be any different from last week or this week except for the tasks I might have to do. I am hoping that I can build a party that is worthy to take on any foe or monster but this may take time.

14th May, 2018 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, you won't believe where I am now. I am in the dark regions in a mountain cave sent there by an old witch from the village. It looks satanic and creepy but I am keeping myself ready for any surprises. I will contact you again if I make it out of here alive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2018 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 11

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I am in a dark dungeon within the dark regions. This place is not just dark because of a lack of light but also a lack of anything good - there is pure evil here and they seek my death at every turn. I am tired and taking a short rest here before I continue.

21st May, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Message to Advisor

Ladymae my recent horde of gold has gotten me a fort and because of this I can start building myself an army. I will need to keep my gold supply up as I can see it finishing quickly with the amount of things I have to do.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,