Merlin the Wizard - Page 12 of 37

Message to Advisor In Anglesey I have joined - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jun, 2018 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
23rd May, 2018 - 4:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard - Page 12

Where I see myself one year from now…

I was asked to predict where I would be one year from now which is near impossible from my limited knowledge of the future. What I do know is that I have reached a different stage of my pursuit towards being ruler and this has given me lots of hope that I will not be just another ordinary citizen of the town.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I am in the city trying to learn the skills I was unable to because of a lack of gold. Now that I have a significant amount I am excited about what I can achieve. This may take me awhile since there is so much to learn so I will be in touch when I'm finished.

25th May, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having a Familiar

The more I have grown in experience the less I have you d myself needing my familiar. Maybe I am just a heads on kind of guy or I have not made full use of my familiar but I have no need of him at the moment.

29th May, 2018 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 12 Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

Today I decided to take it easy. I went to some of the places of instruction and took a few lessons in various skills I did not have. I haven't seen any immediate need for these skills yet but I like to be prepared.

31st May, 2018 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Having a Horse

A horse is a valuable asset. I can't go out on the plains from city to city without one. When you do lose your horse while out on the plains its very difficult to get from one place to the next because travel becomes very slow.

1st Jun, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

The Importance of Magick

Magic is that element of surprise that you don't count on specially when it comes from the enemy so its always best to have some magic of your own so you don't end up six feet under. My own magic is not that great but since coming into some gold I need to change that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard - Page 12

The Most Important Spell

I am not too familiar with the many spells available but if I were to choose one it will definitely be the spell that can do the most damage. This would be important for me because while I penetrate with attacks I do not get certain enemies down before they can attack back.

10th Jun, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Message to Advisor

In Anglesey I have joined the guild of fighters and trained all these years to a high level. A lot of time has passed but I am also a lot stronger because of it. When we meet up again I will tell you all about it.

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,