Angelica - Human Barbie Doll

Angelica Human Barbie Doll - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Angelica,Human Barbie Doll
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Real-life Barbie: 'Mum accompanies me on dates'

MEET Angelica, 26, the new 'Human Barbie' in town. She not only looks like like a living doll - but is treated like one too, with her mother demanding to still accompany her on dates. Ref. Source 8q

Angelica - Human Barbie Doll (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Doll Barbie Human Angelica

Read it. Its all about the money especially where the parents come in. They keep their daughter like a slave to their wishes. She can't date without the mother there perhaps if the price is not right. rolleyes.gif

27th May, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Angelica - Human Barbie Doll Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You're right about that. The parents are using their daughter for money. Once she gets married or runs off with someone the parents are out of the picture.

31st May, 2015 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Its my belief that marriage is not going to be something in this girls life unless its someone so rich that they set the parents well off for life.

31st May, 2015 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Its really sad and beyond creepy. Talk about parents living precariously through their children. This takes the cake. This is a child abuse, what are the authorities doing about it?

3rd Jun, 2015 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Form the article)
“My mother loved Barbie’s slender beauty, golden curls, cute face and beautiful clothes. My mother inspired me and urged me to be exactly the same.

“I would pose in the mirror for hours and put on performances for my parents’ friends. Everyone nicknamed me the ‘Russian Barbie’”

Mom has some psychological problems that needs to be sorted but because this has been so successful the fame that Ms. "Russian Barbie" Has gotten from it cannot be detached easily.

international QUOTE
She says: “I am waiting for my one great, true love. I do not like sugary, cute boys. I’m interested in brutal men whose eyes reflect their strength and pride.

“My parents have kept me in a glass palace all my life but one day hopefully, I will be able to break free. It is never too late to start an independent life!”

I guess she does not want a "Ken" But her description is worrisome. With such little experience she may end up in a relationship of hurt and more abuse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Angelica - Human Barbie Doll

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,