Irina Shayk

Irina Shayk - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th May, 2015 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Irina Shayk Russian model
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2015 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Irina Shayk

Irina Shayk

What is your rating for the model: Irina Shayk (Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamov) from Russia?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Irina Shayk
Irina Shayk (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2015 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Shayk Irina

Irina Shayk is one of the few models with natural beauty. She could probably rival any of the top models out there. Too bad about her and Ronaldo.

26th Jan, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Irina Shayk Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There are all kinds of rumors about the breakup with the current one being that the split was due to some cheating going on but who knows. Irina Shayk will still press on with her career.

26th Jan, 2015 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Shayk Irina

What is Irina Shayk's real eye color? I've seen different photographs of her and its either she is wearing colored contacts or they photoshopped the pictures because her eyes never look the same.

Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shayk Irina

Why model Shayk dumped Ronaldo

IRINA Shayk has found love with Bradley Cooper but friends have revealed the real reason she dumped footballer Cristiano Ronaldo after five years together. Ref. Source 2

19th May, 2015 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Irina Shayk

international QUOTE (Facelift)
What is Irina Shayk's real eye color?

I don't know but she has such beautiful eyes that I think no matter what the color they would look good.

As for her leaving because of Ronaldo's unfaithfulness I'm not surprised. I hope she does not treat Bradley Cooper as the rebound guy even though he might fit that description right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Irina Shayk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,