Star Trek Beyond

Star Trek Beyond - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Star Trek Beyond 2010s
Post Date: 29th May, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Beyond

Star Trek Beyond

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Star Trek Beyond"?

Star Trek Beyond
Star Trek Beyond (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Beyond Trek Star

The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.
Director: Justin Lin
Stars: Idris Elba, Zoe Saldana, Chris Pine, Simon Pegg.

20th Jul, 2016 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Beyond Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This was the first Star Trek movie I've experienced that had constant action. There was lots of fighting between ships and in person. It was very entertaining with all the juicy goodness of typical Star Trek puns and themes. There was some sentimental reflection of the old Star Trek days as well. There were parts that reminded me of Star Wars but maybe that's just me.

21st Jul, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Beyond Trek Star

The sad thing is some of the people featured in this movie died even after they sent it worldwide. I agree with Txtrpg's review the movie has non-stop action. The center of the artificial world did look like the dark side's Death Star.

31st Jul, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Beyond Trek Star

Definitely one of the best Star Trek films to date. I don't want to give anything away but its interesting how Star Fleet's greatest enemies are usually its own.

5th Aug, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Beyond

I quite enjoyed this movie, it had good characterization, and plenty of action. The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a new ruthless enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.

Abrams it would appear to like his movies to stand alone, in comparison to the Startrek of Gene Rodenberry.
Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg in particular have created both unique and enjoyable characters.
The scene where Spock played by Zachary, reflects on the passing of the other Spock played by Leornard Nimoy is a nice touch. There we see him looking soberly into a photo of the original Startrek crew.

We have an alternative timeline, the same United Federation of Planets.However a new youthful, energetic crew not afraid to take risks in their exploration of the unknown. It is sad to note that Anton Yelchin, who played Chekov passed away. But who knows what J.J.Abrams might do next? Replace him?

I cannot wait for the next installment of this new brand of Startrek by Abrams. The chemistry between the characters is developing along nicely. Ive heard a new Startek will also be coming out on television next year?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2016 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Beyond

You know you're right, this makes for a good standalone movie, I didn't think of that before. One of the most disappointing things about the movie was the bike scene. I don't know if anyone caught on but getting an old junker working to move around uncharted places is 1 in a million and yet Kirk did it like Rambo.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Beyond
A Friend

Star Trek Beyond Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I enjoyed this movie as I am a serious Science Fiction junkie and watch any movie that has the Science Fiction theme. I am enjoying the new star trek of this time line. As in all Science Fiction movies your going to have something that stands alone that you just grin and bear with it as you know the chances of that happening is very great. As Hunter said the bike scene. I have seen this movie twice so far and I am sure I will own it to watch over and over. I give it four stars starblue.gif.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Star Trek Beyond

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,