Suicide Squad

Suicide Squad - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Jun, 2016 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Suicide Squad 2010s
Post Date: 29th May, 2016 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Squad

Suicide Squad

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Suicide Squad"?

Suicide Squad
Suicide Squad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Squad Suicide

A secret government agency recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency.
Director: David Ayer
Stars: Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne, Ben Affleck, Scott Eastwood.

Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Squad
A Friend

Suicide Squad Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

This is a movie I have been looking forward to for the past year. Superhero movies bore me.

Bringing villains in to combat villains is an ideal turn of events. They are after self preservation and any means to achieve it.

As opposed to superhero squads which are supposed to be protecting and defending the people and seem only to cause untold damage to civilians and their way of life. Superheros seem to lack the tactical abilities to stealthly deal with their nemesis, always going in and going pure physical. Reminds me of a game called Rock'em Sock'em Robots.

31st May, 2016 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Squad Suicide

While super hero movies don't bore me I thought it was revolutionary to create a whole movie on the bad guys. I have the feeling its not going to be solely about them, I'll be looking for surprises!

4th Jun, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Squad Suicide

I am so stoked for this movie must have watched the trailer 10 times by now!

4th Jun, 2016 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Squad

Why does DC always give their movies this dark serious theme? While I know they are bad guys I heard the focus is sadistic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Squad
A Friend

Suicide Squad

Horror, pain, suffering. These emotions sell better. Probably due to the adreline that comes or is often associated with them.

DC has (In my honest opinion) always been dark and a bit more bent on the pain and suffering than say Marvel or Dark horse Comics for example.

7th Jun, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Squad Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Because they're super villains I hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those three stooges kind of themes where they constantly pick on each other because they can't get along. That can happen a bit but when its constantly in their conversations and actions it becomes annoying. Anyway, let's see how Suicide Squad handles it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Suicide Squad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,