Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 14
31st May, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nosaj
(+)

Drue the Ranger

Drues mother always had his best interest in her heart, she was loving and kind. Although Drue never really knew his father hi mother always had good things to say about him, telling Drue that his father was an honorable man and he was a hard worker. Growing up, Drue wanted to be just like his dad, though as he got older he became uninterested in becoming a soldier. He may want to have a family of his own some day and Drue didnt want to miss his kids, should he have some someday, growing up.
Drue was a good student he got high marks in most of his subjects. His favorite subjects were History, Politics, and Business; he also like the sciences but was only an average student in those classes. From an early age Drue loved exploring, often times taking friends on exploring missions or guiding them on hunts. He would often play hide and seek with friends and more often than not would win. Drue learned how to use a bow from an early age and became quite proficient with one. He also was trained to use a longsword and to track which he loved to do.
As he got older he would often help scout for hunting trips and other missions, it was because of these scouting trips that that lead to Drue want to start his own Scouting Business.
Today, Drue, at 59 and dirty blond hair with dark green piercing eyes, Drue is ready to start his business; Drue is an honest fellow who is a bit on the serious side but not a stiff person. Drue is friendly and will talk to most anyone. As far as scouting he will take his clients most anywhere they wish, of course for a price.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nosaj
(+)

Ranger Drue

Why Am I Drue?

A child stopped me today and told my aura is good, this of course has pleased me but what did the child see in me that led her to say that?

I have always tried to lead a honest life and be pure in heart, and I am quick to help others when I can. These are virtues that my mother has given me.

If the child truly can see others aura then I will do my best to live in that way.

25th Jul, 2016 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nosaj
(+)

Drue the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

I do not know my father, he has never been in my life. However my mother has had nothing but good things to say about him. I don't know much about him eather, again the things I do know came from my mother.

What I do know is that he is a soldier and because of that he has been away for many years. I imagine that he is of a higher rank or he would probably would have been home by now. I have heard that he is a kind man if not a bit strict. He is a man of honor and is respected by his fellow solders.

I also be leave he has seen to my upbringing by way of money otherwise I don't think my mother would of been able to send me to the schools I have gone to.

I hope to some day meet him but I am not even sure he is alive. I know that I did it want to follow in his footsteps because I do not want to be away from my family should I have one in the future. I do peay, though that he is alive and well.

> TOPIC: Drue the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,