Elizabeth Edwards & Katie Edwards Murder Case

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Oct, 2016 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mother and daughter murdered by teenagers who then sat down to watch the Twilight movie.
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2016 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens 'watched Twilight after slaughter'

TWO teenage lovers stabbed a 13-year-old girl and her mum in their beds in a horrific double murder planned in a local MacDonald's, a court heard. Ref. Source 4k.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Edwards Katie and Edwards Elizabeth

The teens involved in this case were only 14 at the time! What I didn't pick up was the motive behind it. Whatever the reason I hope their age is not a consideration for leniency.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Elizabeth Edwards & Katie Edwards Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

I think that once you have reached the age of 12 you know perfectly well right from wrong. I know there is always going to be exceptions but for the most part I believe most fall in this category. IF you are able to plan and carry out a murder then you should not be tried as a minor but tried as an adult and pay the full consequences of your crime. These two young people I hope enjoy a good amount of time in a major prison.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Case Murder Edwards Katie and Edwards Elizabeth

Girl guilty of murdering woman and daughter

15-year-old girl found guilty of murder of a mother and daughter in Spalding, Lincolnshire, in April Ref. BBC.

> TOPIC: Elizabeth Edwards & Katie Edwards Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,