Does Your Mouth Get You In Trouble?

Does Mouth Trouble - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Feb, 2011 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2007 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

The human mouth is both a terrible weapon and a great asset. It is also the means by which humans can feed themselves the bread of life. However, if it is not bridled it can become a tool of self-destruction. As a human, Does Your Mouth Get You In Trouble?

Does Your Mouth Get You In Trouble? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2007 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Trouble You Mouth Does

It can, but since I only say about 20% of what I think, I save myself a lot of grief!

8th Nov, 2007 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Does Your Mouth Get You In Trouble? Health & Special Psychology

I tend to write more than talk, it's a lot safer that way. Just think about bloggers, they get away with lots that they write, but if they said it all out loud all hell would break loose.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2007 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trouble You Mouth Does

Yes it does, I have a mild problem of being blunt. Add in some social ineptitude and you have me. On the upside most people seem to understand this and tolerate it, although there are some people who get their hackles up about it.

8th Nov, 2007 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Trouble You Mouth Does

I won't say my mouth get me in trouble but some people find me "scary" (and they had told me this) just because I do not sugar-coat anything.

9th Nov, 2007 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Yes sometimes. When a problem arises, I usually address the situation by being courteous, patient and diplomatic; just the way my parents raised me. However, if the individual is being difficult and insolent, well all diplomacy and patience flies out the window and is replaced by a revised version of the riot act!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2011 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Does Mouth You Trouble

Sometimes they just don't know when to shut up to put it bluntly. I share my thoughts, but not so much that the person thinks I'm an open book. Giving opinions about everyone around you can be taken in the wrong way even if you think you are being positive.

15th Feb, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Does Mouth You Trouble Psychology Special & Health

My mouth has often gotten me into trouble, I like to express my beliefs and feelings honestly on a subject and tend not to sugar coat like some people expect you to.

But my mouth is also something people love about me, I can manipulate words in a unique way to make myself sound both intelligent, confident, trusting, and understanding. And it comes in handy for romantic speeches.

Reconcile Edited: Kujin on 15th Feb, 2011 - 11:38pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Does Your Mouth Get You In Trouble?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,