Betty Friedan's: The Feminine Mystique

Betty Friedan' S Feminine Mystique - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2019 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Betty Friedan' s Feminine Mystique Feminist Movement
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2019 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Are Women Malcontents? I have decided to finally read what is widely regarded as the literary work that unleashed the modern feminist movement, Betty Friedan’s “The Feminine Mystique.” I am halfway through the book, and I find it to be a well-written cri de coeur (Cry from the heart). Historically… Source 2x.

Betty Friedan's: The Feminine Mystique (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Mystique Feminine Friedans Betty

This was definitely written by a man who thinks that women are treated equally to men in modern society. Nothing can be further from the truth. We still have a long way to go towards full acceptance.

12th Apr, 2019 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Betty Friedan's: The Feminine Mystique UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I think the main problem here is that there's no such thing as 'equality' among the two genders. A man can't be a woman and a woman cannot be a man, despite sharing similar biological similarities. Therefore, in my opinion there should be something to settle their differences in this world and accept each genders for what they are, there's no point forcing a certain concept that will eventually lead to chaos.

12th Apr, 2019 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

This isn't about men and women trying to be like each other its about men realizing that women are just as smart and capable of making decisions as well as any man can. Some men put women down as though we're stupid and can't figure out things as good as a man can.

12th Apr, 2019 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

I guess it comes down to pride and stereotyping when one person just simply thinks he/she is better than the other no matter what. Not all men think like this since there are some who try to support women in this situation, and despite this there ARE women who think that men are stupid and they're nothing good than to be desperate for others.

23rd Jul, 2019 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

The article is another example of why it's a problem that everyone feels the need to share uninformed opinions. It adds nothing to the progress of society when sanctimonious know-nothings pretend to understand a situation and to be understanding. Women face barriers in the workplace that men do not. It's a fact. My female employees describe their climb up the ladder and it sounds very little like mine. And they work long and hard without complaint. Moreso than the males that did not struggle their way to the top. People who are held back for irrational reasons will always appear to be malcontents if they lobby for equal treatment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Betty Friedan's: The Feminine Mystique

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,