Truthseeker Introduction

Truthseeker Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Truthseeker Introduction
A Friend

Truthseeker Introduction

Hi, I just joined this community. I am not really sure how I came across this site, I was cleaning my office ( a fairly frequent occasion since everything tends to get piled on my massage table), and the address was written on a piece of paper that I was going to throw out. I decided to check it out first. I am interested in expanding my understanding of all things spiritual, so I would like to explore your site. I joined the church in 1979. I am the only member of my family besides 2 inactive grown children. My youngest child was raised Jewish. My husband is Jewish and I have attended synagogue, as well as, other churches with friends. I am a nutritional therapy practitioner and health coach, having been set on the path of needing to regain my health after a car accident and having the medical establishment fail me. I am very interested in energy and quantum physics and have explored many unusual philosophies, some LDS some not. between, I love Calvin and Hobbes! cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction Truthseeker

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' or Book of Mormon Battles and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

**PLEASE NOTE** If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other LDS Related Boards. To make a DONATION Click Here

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Truthseeker Introduction
A Friend

Truthseeker Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find many here who will discuss anything you can bring up. I think you may have some knowledge that can help us too.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Introduction Truthseeker

I smell something from the ocean here. Are you the same "TruthSeeker" that was deleted not once but TWICE already?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Truthseeker Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Truthseeker

This is my first time on this board. That would be desert breezes from here that you'd be a sniffing.

> TOPIC: Truthseeker Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,